PDA

View Full Version : So just catching up on the weekend's action having missed it all through work

Luis Anaconda
06-13-2016, 10:00 AM
Jonathan Joseph's try :clap: :clap: Superior southern Hemisphere handling :hehe: George Ford's kick through for Nowell's try :love:

Well done the Irish - fantastic result with 14 men. Hard luck the plucky Welsh

Shame Hales didn't get his ton but given how much some people are slagging him off, they would just say it was only Sri Lanka anyway :****ers:

Anything else I missed?

Billy Goat Sverige
06-13-2016, 10:47 AM
I missed the first half of the England game and checked the score after about 10 or 15 minutes and saw it was 10-0 and thought we were going to get battered. When i got home i was shocked to see it was 13-19 :hehe: Very good performance and showed having a ball player at 12 is the way forward especially as we have a lot of good 10s. Have to hold my hands up with Haskell as well, he's ****ing brilliant at the minute. I would still like to see someone like Clifford at 6 but can't really complain while we're winning.

Did you see the Saxons? The no.9 (Robson?) was very impressive.

Luis Anaconda
06-13-2016, 11:08 AM
I missed the first half of the England game and checked the score after about 10 or 15 minutes and saw it was 10-0 and thought we were going to get battered. When i got home i was shocked to see it was 13-19 :hehe: Very good performance and showed having a ball player at 12 is the way forward especially as we have a lot of good 10s. Have to hold my hands up with Haskell as well, he's ****ing brilliant at the minute. I would still like to see someone like Clifford at 6 but can't really complain while we're winning.

Did you see the Saxons? The no.9 (Robson?) was very impressive.
Think Haskell is proving a lot of people wrong - couldn't believe it was him charging through for the break

Didn't see the Saxons but have been impressed by Robson when I have seen him play for Wasps I've been impressed. Shame he and Joe Simpson are at the same club - both decent players

Ash
06-13-2016, 02:17 PM
Anything else I missed?

Vettel led at the first corner from third on the grid. Lewis closed the door on/forced-off track Nico who rejoined in about tenth. Ferrari two-stopped Seb, which probably cost him the win, which Lewis took with a one-stop, but Ferrari were very quick. Bottas got third. Nico only managed fifth, and his lead is now just nine points.

Luis Anaconda
06-13-2016, 02:24 PM
Vettel led at the first corner from third on the grid. Lewis closed the door on/forced-off track Nico who rejoined in about tenth. Ferrari two-stopped Seb, which probably cost him the win, which Lewis took with a one-stop, but Ferrari were very quick. Bottas got third. Nico only managed fifth, and his lead is now just nine points.

I was reading about that as well. Was Lewis a little naughty then? I do hope so - anything that pisses spoilt brat Rosberg off is good for me. I also saw Verstappen totally disobeyed team orders - speaking of brats

Ash
06-13-2016, 02:33 PM
I was reading about that as well. Was Lewis a little naughty then? I do hope so - anything that pisses spoilt brat Rosberg off is good for me. I also saw Verstappen totally disobeyed team orders - speaking of brats

A bit like Barcelona really but without the crash. Half a gap, driver goes for it, other driver says no, on the grass.