PDA

View Full Version : You know what's disappeared, like white dog eggs and Shakin' Stevens?

Sir C
06-10-2016, 09:28 AM
Flashers. You never hear of a flasher in the park any more, do you? A lad in a long raincoat with a pair of cut off trouser legs tied round his knees, showing schoolgirls his winkle.

Where have all the flashers gone?

The Jorge
06-10-2016, 09:29 AM
Flashers. You never hear of a flasher in the park any more, do you? A lad in a long raincoat with a pair of cut off trouser legs tied round his knees, showing schoolgirls his winkle.

Long time passing

Ash
06-10-2016, 09:34 AM
I expect there's an app for it these days.

Flashr.

Burney
06-10-2016, 09:51 AM

The whole flashing industry's gone online these days. Being able to send pics of your wang to ladies on the interwebs has taken all the craft and skill out of it.

Damn shame if you ask me :shakehead:

The Jorge
06-10-2016, 09:57 AM
The whole flashing industry's gone online these days. Being able to send pics of your want to ladies on the interwebs has taken all the craft and skill out of it.

I've never sent a dick pic, I feel somehow that I have been remiss in not sharing the full majesty of Jorge's Johnson.

In fact, the whole digital revolution of sex has utterly passed me by as I've spent the entire millenium with one woman. I cant imaging how 'kid in a candy shop' like it must be to jump on Tinder and have a no strings encounter within the hour.

And to think I spent all that time learning how to look enigmatic, cool and have that crucial 20-30% of crying out for mothering.

Pokster
06-10-2016, 10:03 AM
The whole flashing industry's gone online these days. Being able to send pics of your wang to ladies on the interwebs has taken all the craft and skill out of it.

There's you talking about cocks again, I think Sir C is correct, you have a fixation about them

Sir C
06-10-2016, 10:03 AM
I've never sent a dick pic, I feel somehow that I have been remiss in not sharing the full majesty of Jorge's Johnson.

In fact, the whole digital revolution of sex has utterly passed me by as I've spent the entire millenium with one woman. I cant imaging how 'kid in a candy shop' like it must be to jump on Tinder and have a no strings encounter within the hour.

And to think I spent all that time learning how to look enigmatic, cool and have that crucial 20-30% of crying out for mothering.

Hmm, I find these reports of casual coupling at a moment's notice somewhat dubious. If a shag was really simply a matter of opening an app, the young ladies of today must all have the sexual morals of... well... men.

I don't believe it.

The Jorge
06-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Hmm, I find these reports of casual coupling at a moment's notice somewhat dubious. If a shag was really simply a matter of opening an app, the young ladies of today must all have the sexual morals of... well... men.

I don't believe it.

Yes, neither do I, but that's mainly becuase to admit it would feel like missing the boat.

Young girls today, C. All morally questionable strumpets with wanton attitudes and insatiable desire.

:-(

Sir C
06-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Yes, neither do I, but that's mainly becuase to admit it would feel like missing the boat.

Young girls today, C. All morally questionable strumpets with wanton attitudes and insatiable desire.

:-(

In fairness, there have always been morally questionable strumpets with wanton attitudes and insatiable desires. Even in my day. But you had to sort through the majority to find them. I don't believe they've all turned into filthy hussies.

The Jorge
06-10-2016, 10:19 AM
In fairness, there have always been morally questionable strumpets with wanton attitudes and insatiable desires. Even in my day. But you had to sort through the majority to find them. I don't believe they've all turned into filthy hussies.

Thanks, it's gone down again now. I'd worked myself up there.

Sir C
06-10-2016, 10:23 AM

How did you finnish last night? BALLS DEEP?

Burney
06-10-2016, 10:39 AM
How did you finnish last night? BALLS DEEP?

Dear God. Don't...just...don't :-(

IUFG
06-13-2016, 09:27 AM
So, you say you were going up north, eh? :sherlock:

http://www.bridlingtonfreepress.co.uk/news/police-hunt-bridlington-flasher-1-7960779