PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else ever get that thing where you sit on a hard seat for long enough

Burney
06-08-2016, 11:44 AM
that one side of your cock goes to sleep? Very disconcerting, it is. :-(

Sir C
06-08-2016, 11:45 AM
that one side of your cock goes to sleep? Very disconcerting, it is. :-(

Again with the ***** :-(

Burney
06-08-2016, 11:49 AM

My ***** is semi-paralysed, man! I think that's worthy of note, don't you?

Not least because I'm not able to rub life back into it. :-(

Sir C
06-08-2016, 11:53 AM
My ***** is semi-paralysed, man! I think that's worthy of note, don't you?

Not least because I'm not able to rub life back into it. :-(

Can you not leave the bloody thing alone? If you're not fiddling about with your own member, you're examining the organs of random men on the television. No, it simply will not do. You're becoming postively mentulomaniacal, for all love!

An intervention. We need a ***** intervention.

Burney
06-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Can you not leave the bloody thing alone? If you're not fiddling about with your own member, you're examining the organs of random men on the television. No, it simply will not do. You're becoming postively mentulomaniacal, for all love!

An intervention. We need a ***** intervention.

I do not 'examine' them, I merely dislike it when they loom at me out of nowhere.

redgunamo
06-08-2016, 12:03 PM

The thing is, a ***** has only one real, fundamental purpose in life, namely, to produce lots of strong, honest sons. Failure to do this will inevitably lead to disappointment, doubt, heightened concern. Even worry. A chap may become agitated by the fear he's actually been fobbed off with some inferior, second-rate *****, especially if he's not sure just whom to reproach about this blunder.

Sir C
06-08-2016, 12:14 PM
The thing is, a ***** has only one real, fundamental purpose in life, namely, to produce lots of strong, honest sons. Failure to do this will inevitably lead to disappointment, doubt, heightened concern. Even worry. A chap may become agitated by the fear he's actually been fobbed off with some inferior, second-rate *****, especially if he's not sure just whom to reproach about this blunder.

I thought it was for pissing through.

Pokster
06-08-2016, 12:16 PM

At our age i think it is

Billy Goat Sverige
06-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Mine used to go completely numb when i sat down in skinny jeans. Quite the sensation when i began to get feeling back.

The Jorge
06-08-2016, 12:21 PM

Like Loughborough, you mean?