PDA

View Full Version : Parenthood reaches a new low tomorrow when I drive 2 hours to visit Peppa Pig World

Monty92
06-07-2016, 12:04 PM
Albeit on the way to a mini-break in Dorset - but still...

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-07-2016, 12:07 PM

Are you actually taking your kid or are you on a noncing spree?

Monty92
06-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Are you actually taking your kid or are you on a noncing spree?

I see no good reason why I couldn’t combine both?

Sir C
06-07-2016, 12:18 PM

Dorset? Where in Dorset?

The Jorge
06-07-2016, 12:20 PM

They were going to have one of those up here but decided it was haraam

06-07-2016, 12:21 PM
I see no good reason why I couldn’t combine both?

Oh yeah. See, I never could think outside the box like that

Monty92
06-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Dorset? Where in Dorset?

I’ve literally no idea, Jeff. I’ve never had such a hand-off role in holiday planning, mainly because it’s, well….it’s in Dorset. We're only staying in the UK coz the missus is fit to burst and wouldn't be allowed on a plane incase she ****s the kid out mid-flight.

Anyway, I’m ****ing off to Naples next week for four nights with a mate. Now that’s something I can take an interest in.

Monty92
06-07-2016, 12:27 PM
They were going to have one of those up here but decided it was haraam

At what age must I nip this **** in the bud and start introducing him to actual good stuff?

The Jorge
06-07-2016, 12:29 PM
At what age must I nip this **** in the bud and start introducing him to actual good stuff?

I dunno, five? My daughter, quite thankfully, has little tolerance for that sort of thing. My tip would be introduce quality stuff like Miyazaki into proceedings, he'll look at Disney stuff like the shallow ****show that it is.

06-07-2016, 12:35 PM
I dunno, five? My daughter, quite thankfully, has little tolerance for that sort of thing. My tip would be introduce quality stuff like Miyazaki into proceedings, he'll look at Disney stuff like the shallow ****show that it is.

I'd say get him into GOT asap. The zero titty count in Disney will irritate him.

The Jorge
06-07-2016, 12:38 PM
I'd say get him into GOT asap. The zero titty count in Disney will irritate him.

Probably a bit further down the line for her imo

Jake
06-07-2016, 12:43 PM

jw. You'll regret breeding such precociousness by the teenage years.

Burney
06-07-2016, 12:44 PM

Cool. Would you do me a favour and ask them how the **** Peppa's dad keeps his specs on?

Pokster
06-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Cool. Would you do me a favour and ask them how the **** Peppa's dad keeps his specs on?

Must have something to do with both his eyes being on the same side of his face

Burney
06-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Must have something to do with both his eyes being on the same side of his face

Yeah, but his nose points forward. Poor ****er must have been in a bad car accident or something.

The Jorge
06-07-2016, 12:57 PM
jw. You'll regret breeding such precociousness by the teenage years.

I already am

Burney
06-07-2016, 01:02 PM

Cartoon hipster :hehe:
Japanese cartoons are ****e. Nothing better than Dumbo has ever been made. FACT.

The Jorge
06-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Cartoon hipster :hehe:
Japanese cartoons are ****e. Nothing better than Dumbo has ever been made. FACT.

Nothing like some lazy philistinism to get the board going.

You are of course wrong, wildly wrong

Burney
06-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Nothing like some lazy philistinism to get the board going.

You are of course wrong, wildly wrong

Don't make me tap the sign that says 'FACT', j.

I've seen Howl's Moving Castle and 'Spirited Away'. Both bored the hole off of me and my then young daughter.

The Jorge
06-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Don't make me tap the sign that says 'FACT', j.

I've seen Howl's Moving Castle and 'Spirited Away'. Both bored the hole off of me and my then young daughter.

There's no accounting for taste, or for that matter an abject lack of it.