PDA

View Full Version : Safe to say Moussa Sisoko is a fan

The Jorge
06-07-2016, 10:54 AM
"Everyone knows, I often said it when I was young, Arsenal is the club of my heart, because there were quite a few French players there like Thierry Henry, Robert Pirès, Sylvain Wiltord, Patrick Vieira who was my idol.
The beautiful Arsenal. We will see. I cannot tell you if I am going to go to Arsenal."

Burney
06-07-2016, 11:00 AM
"Everyone knows, I often said it when I was young, Arsenal is the club of my heart, because there were quite a few French players there like Thierry Henry, Robert Pirès, Sylvain Wiltord, Patrick Vieira who was my idol.
The beautiful Arsenal. We will see. I cannot tell you if I am going to go to Arsenal."

That's great, j.

Who is Moussa Sisoko?

Jake
06-07-2016, 11:03 AM

He is ****ing desperate isn't he? Has been for years.

Like that terrible girl you used to say alright to when drunk, then regret for next month, before repeating.

SWv2
06-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Not a bad player actually.

Luis Anaconda
06-07-2016, 11:59 AM
That's great, j.

Who is Moussa Sisoko?

One of Mike Ashley's employees - so you can see why he would be keen to get away

Luis Anaconda
06-07-2016, 12:01 PM
Not a bad player actually.
Indeed - though not necessarily the sort that we need