PDA

View Full Version : Australian cricketers aren't what they used to be

Burney
06-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Plastic balls, ffs! :rolleyes:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/07/yorkshires-vegan-cricket-coach-angers-sponsors-after-calling-for/

Rich
06-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Plastic balls, ffs! :rolleyes:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/07/yorkshires-vegan-cricket-coach-angers-sponsors-after-calling-for/

Oh would somebody please shut this man up. Can you imagine if he'd become England coach, FFS?!

****ing self-righteous vegans make my blood boil, they really do.

Burney
06-07-2016, 10:59 AM
Oh would somebody please shut this man up. Can you imagine if he'd become England coach, FFS?!

****ing self-righteous vegans make my blood boil, they really do.

I'm undecided whether veganism is a symptom of mental illness or a disorder in and of itself.
Either way, they're mental.

Rich
06-07-2016, 11:01 AM
I'm undecided whether veganism is a symptom of mental illness or a disorder in and of itself.

It's the promotion of their lifestyle that really gets me. My girlfriend's friend is one and she bought us round some vegan literature and strongly suggested I read it. I see her and her other vegans post many things on social media about why we should all become vegans.

She and her other vegans should all get ****ed imho.

Luis Anaconda
06-07-2016, 11:58 AM
It's the promotion of their lifestyle that really gets me. My girlfriend's friend is one and she bought us round some vegan literature and strongly suggested I read it. I see her and her other vegans post many things on social media about why we should all become vegans.

For once I agree with you, r. Ridiculous people.

Having said that I know two vegans here and both are very nice and non-preachy. Though quite how you manage to be a vegan in Germany is another matter. Chicken is considered a vegetable here

The Jorge
06-07-2016, 12:25 PM

Just the provisional wing of Vegatarianism imo

The Jorge
06-07-2016, 12:26 PM

My OH accepted a dinner invitation off of won recently. I bought some bacon along as an emergency measure.

Burney
06-07-2016, 12:53 PM
My OH accepted a dinner invitation off of won recently. I bought some bacon along as an emergency measure.

I would never accept an invitation from someone unprepared to be a good enough host to care about their guests' enjoyment of their meal.

Vegetarians and vegans can all go **** themselves.