PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones

Sir C
06-07-2016, 08:50 AM
Right, I'm going to say it. I've now reached the point where, every 2 minutes or so, I turn to the glw and ask, "Who's this ****er now?"

**** me, I thought the bible was over-burdened with characters; this bloke is taking the piss.

I now have almost no idea of who is fighting who, why, where or how.

Not that it matters, frankly. I still enjoy the show.

Burney
06-07-2016, 08:54 AM
Right, I'm going to say it. I've now reached the point where, every 2 minutes or so, I turn to the glw and ask, "Who's this ****er now?"

**** me, I thought the bible was over-burdened with characters; this bloke is taking the piss.

Are you sure this isn't merely early onset dementia?

Sir C
06-07-2016, 08:56 AM
Are you sure this isn't merely early onset dementia?

That is, of course, quite possible.

Are you in some God-forsaken icey land?

Burney
06-07-2016, 08:58 AM
That is, of course, quite possible.

Are you in some God-forsaken icey land?

A Finny land, to be precise. They all talk funny.

Sir C
06-07-2016, 09:00 AM
A Finny land, to be precise. They all talk funny.

So you haven't seen it yet? Here's what happened. About 796 different people talked a lot about fighting each other, and there were some tits.

Burney
06-07-2016, 09:06 AM
So you haven't seen it yet? Here's what happened. About 796 different people talked a lot about fighting each other, and there were some tits.

Nope. Don't worry about spoilers - not being 6 years old, I don't require surprise in order to enjoy something.

Good to hear tits were back, though.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-07-2016, 09:11 AM
and there were some tits.

It was more than just tits. There was actual lesbian titty sucking action.

Burney
06-07-2016, 09:18 AM

Lesbians. Meh. No time for them, myself. :-|

Sir C
06-07-2016, 09:28 AM

Only one titty. Only one suck.

The Jorge
06-07-2016, 09:30 AM
Only one titty. Only one suck.

There were plenty of tits, I counted at least seven

Jake
06-07-2016, 09:43 AM

Disappointing ep after last weeks imo. Also, a lot of people seem to die but not actually die.

Need more actual deaths like when that big fella stuck his fingers in the sexy man's eyes.

Norn Iron
06-07-2016, 09:48 AM

I'm the same. I have no idea what the story line is about or who is fighting who. Last night when Jamie Lannister was trying to take the castle I was thinking... 'Who is this old ****?'

****ing Iron Born , Greyjoys............. no idea.

IUFG
06-07-2016, 09:49 AM
can't you discuss this ****e with your fellow geeks at Games Workshop at the weekend, rather than on here? ;-)

Sir C
06-07-2016, 09:50 AM
I'm the same. I have no idea what the story line is about or who is fighting who. Last night when Jamie Lannister was trying to take the castle I was thinking... 'Who is this old ****?'

Thank Christ it's not just me.

ITSUPFORGRABSNOW
06-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Thank Christ it's not just me.

Even Lovejoy was in it last night.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-07-2016, 12:56 PM

I was totally baffled when thon fat, soppy **** turned up at his dad's place that made Blenheim Palace seem modest.