PDA

View Full Version : Vardy? Vardy?! Is this some sort of joke?

Burney
06-06-2016, 11:32 AM
A common little rat-faced English thug? Surely we don't want his sort?

It's Francis Jeffers all over again - you mark my words

Mo Britain less Europe
06-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Vardy for Walcott: £5 million in the bank, 20k less a week, 20 goals more per season.

Where did you leave your brain today?

Sir C
06-06-2016, 11:45 AM

When one thinks of the calibre of chap we used to employ, one could weep.

barrybueno
06-06-2016, 11:51 AM
Don't you ever wanna win the league again B? Besides he'll be great company for Wilshere...

IUFG
06-06-2016, 11:53 AM
What, like Pennant?

Burney
06-06-2016, 11:55 AM
When one thinks of the calibre of chap we used to employ, one could weep.

I know. This man is actual scum. The idea of him in an Arsenal shirt disgusts me.

Still, it'll be nice for Wilshere to have someone to look down on socially

How was Bruce?

Ash
06-06-2016, 12:01 PM

We have a statue outside of our ground of a man who crashed a car while drunk. The same man is a club legend, so we can hardly claim to be only staffed by paragons of virtue.

Do we want to win the league, or the polite young man cup?

Sir C
06-06-2016, 12:02 PM
I know. This man is actual scum. The idea of him in an Arsenal shirt disgusts me.

Still, it'll be nice for Wilshere to have someone to look down on socially

How was Bruce?

Bruce was... Bruce. He never changes, bless him.

66 years old and a three and a half hour show. Maniac.

Ash
06-06-2016, 12:05 PM

Lets be honest here. Does anyone really want to sit through a set of that length? 90-120 minutes is quite enough for me. One can have too much of a good thing.

Burney
06-06-2016, 12:16 PM
We have a statue outside of our ground of a man who crashed a car while drunk. The same man is a club legend, so we can hardly claim to be only staffed by paragons of virtue.

Do we want to win the league, or the polite young man cup?

Yes, well I would really rather we didn't mention that dreadful Adams oik.

Burney
06-06-2016, 12:17 PM

Was the hotel OK?

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-06-2016, 12:21 PM
It isn't his lack of breeding that should concern us. It's all this frenetic running toward goal, taking on players and scoring goals that is so very un-arsenal. Little Theo will be humiliated and will surely flounce out.

IUFG
06-06-2016, 12:24 PM
Well, Rat-boy is on a plane to France and there is no announcement.

Hopefully, he's bantered us right, ****ing off.

Ash
Little Theo will be humiliated and will surely flounce out.

I'm fairly sure this is part of the plan.

The Jorge
It isn't his lack of breeding that should concern us. It's all this frenetic running toward goal, taking on players and scoring goals that is so very un-arsenal. Little Theo will be humiliated and will surely flounce out.

Indeed, if Theo Walcott is the alternative give me Jamie Kyle anyday

eastgermanautos
06-06-2016, 12:25 PM
I fear, my friend, that the Arsenal race has degenerated beyond any functional level. We bring forth Ramsey children, and look at the result. We need to mongrelize with Vardy to have a chance for the league and CL.

Signed, an Arsenal racial scientist. :titsup:

Sir C
06-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Lets be honest here. Does anyone really want to sit through a set of that length? 90-120 minutes is quite enough for me. One can have too much of a good thing.

Well, given that he's been doing shows of up to four and a half girlfriend's 40 years, and given that the adoration of those who go to see him is such that his gigscare often reported as being quasi-religious, I'd say that many, many people do. Perhaps you've just never seen a good enough band?

By the way? I love the idea of someone sitting at a Bruce Springsteen show.:hehe:

Sir C
06-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Was the hotel OK?

Perfect, thank you, although we arrived late and left early so only really saw our room.

Ash
06-06-2016, 12:31 PM
Well, given that he's been doing shows of up to four and a half girlfriend's 40 years, and given that the adoration of those who go to see him is such that his gigscare often reported as being quasi-religious, I'd say that many, many people do. Perhaps you've just never seen a good enough band?

By the way? I love the idea of someone sitting at a Bruce Springsteen show.:hehe:

Sitting is a metaphor.

And there is only so much seratonin in a shift. A good enough band releases it all in the time I mentioned.

Sir C
06-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Sitting is a metaphor.

And there is only so much seratonin in a shift. A good enough band releases it all in the time I mentioned.

You're right, he's been doing it wrong all these years. 130 million album sales and 40 years of continually selling out stadia is testament to his ****ness.

Sir C
06-06-2016, 12:37 PM
What, like Pennant?

I was thinking of our great captain, Tony Adams.

Oh.

Luis Anaconda
06-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Yes, well I would really rather we didn't mention that dreadful Adams oik.

With all due respect b - don't be such a ****

Ash
06-06-2016, 12:45 PM
You're right, he's been doing it wrong all these years. 130 million album sales and 40 years of continually selling out stadia is testament to his ****ness.

Who said he was ****? Not me.

eastgermanautos
06-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Vardy will bring me a great deal of satisfaction. He can be our rvp when rvp went to united.

Snin
06-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Wrighty , romford pele, merse, adams, seaman, big nose, verious bog trotters, racist gypos, not sure we really have ever had the 'right' sort playing ..im glad to say

Darren's Dodgy Denim
06-06-2016, 05:46 PM
He's an honest English geezah.

The Jorge
06-06-2016, 05:56 PM

I'm starting to think it might be, y'know.

I'll never shift this lot now.

http://www.boozemanchester.co.uk/common/wkdbox.jpg