PDA

View Full Version : This modern technology, eh? I mean, really. Amazing stuff.

Sir C
06-06-2016, 10:14 AM
I was interested to know how the setlist was running at Bruce's Wembley show last night and so was following it on twitter, when I happened upon a thing called Periscope (I've no idea what it is, of course) but basically, I was able to watch the whole show, live, on myPad. Just like that! Remarkable.

(The set was fantastic, naturally. 41 Shots, Jungleland, Does This Bus Stop At 82nd St... lots for the connoisseur.)

Luis Anaconda
06-06-2016, 10:17 AM
I was interested to know how the setlist was running at Bruce's Wembley show last night and so was following it on twitter, when I happened upon a thing called Periscope (I've no idea what it is, of course) but basically, I was able to watch the whole show, live, on myPad. Just like that! Remarkable.

(The set was fantastic, naturally. 41 Shots, Jungleland, Does This Bus Stop At 82nd St... lots for the connoisseur.)

You've piqued my interest now

Does the Bus actually stop at 82nd Street?

The Jorge
06-06-2016, 10:18 AM

Lots of people using it for carnal naughtiness though, C.

It's like Steve Guttenberg's Press all over again.

Sir C
06-06-2016, 10:21 AM
Lots of people using it for carnal naughtiness though, C.

It's like Steve Guttenberg's Press all over again.

What, people are videoing themselves in flagrante delecto? Truly, we are living in the End Days :-(

Sir C
06-06-2016, 10:22 AM
You've piqued my interest now

Does the Bus actually stop at 82nd Street?

Sadly, we never find out. Although the bus driver does get a tip, which is nice.

The Jorge
06-06-2016, 10:26 AM
What, people are videoing themselves in flagrante delecto? Truly, we are living in the End Days :-(

It's like digital dogging, c.

Sir C
06-06-2016, 10:29 AM

One wonders how one would happen upon such images. Were one of a mind to research such psycho-sexual and sociological intersections of man and machine.

Luis Anaconda
06-06-2016, 10:37 AM
Great name for an album that