PDA

View Full Version : Vardy is gonna fracture our multi-cultural dressing room with his vulgar, low-brow

Monty92
06-03-2016, 07:45 PM
brand of English bantz, isn’t he?

Also, surely he’ll sign for Spurs to link up with Kane? Or can they not afford 20 big ones any more?

redgunamo
06-03-2016, 07:50 PM

Also, surely he’ll sign for Spurs to link up with Kane? Or can they not afford 20 big ones any more?

:nod: Similarly to the way he fractured Leicester City's mono-cultural dressing room, I hope.

Just Trent
06-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Wilshere already does that though. He likes to 'rate' the wives and girlfriends of new signings, by plastering pictures of them all over the dressing room. Can you imagine? No wonder Higuian didn't turn up.

The Jorge
06-03-2016, 09:49 PM
:nod: Similarly to the way he fractured Leicester City's mono-cultural dressing room, I hope.

Yeah, he got on well enough with the Jap, the Malian, the Algerian and the bloke from Hulme.

eastgermanautos
06-04-2016, 02:14 AM
He just needs to butt-assault Ramsey and he will be our dressing room leader.

Darren's Dodgy Denim
06-04-2016, 07:57 AM
From a reputable source:

Jamie: Yo, my white boy, wassup. How was your weekend?

Ramsey: Thanks for asking, it was great. My wife and I baked some gluten free bread and after that we handed it out to homeless Asian people. In the evening we went to a very romantic French restaurant where we had a great dinner and held hands for the majority of the time. The next day I went golfing and beat my own record, I couldn't be happier.

How about you?

Jamie: Me skank and I had a 72-hour ****session, destroyed her every ****ing hole.

Ramsey: ...

barrybueno
06-04-2016, 09:26 AM
**** me I know who's life I'd rather have :hehe:

Tony C
06-04-2016, 10:11 AM
Talk **** get banged :cloud9:

barrybueno
06-04-2016, 10:15 AM
:hehe: and some other characters...

eastgermanautos
06-04-2016, 02:02 PM
From a reputable source:

Ramsey: Thanks for asking, it was great. My wife and I baked some gluten free bread and after that we handed it out to homeless Asian people. In the evening we went to a very romantic French restaurant where we had a great dinner and held hands for the majority of the time. The next day I went golfing and beat my own record, I couldn't be happier.

How about you?

Jamie: Me skank and I had a 72-hour ****session, destroyed her every ****ing hole.

:hehe: :hehe:

redgunamo
06-04-2016, 02:57 PM
From a reputable source:

How about you?

:hehe: Perhaps it's as well Jack Wilshere is in charge of tapping u .. transfer negotiations, while they're on international duty together.

George Morrell's Tache
06-05-2016, 10:44 AM

I agree he is a most certainly a roomy for one of our home grown proles like Wilshere, but he does score for a few goals! First rate signing I say. Now all we have to do is play a very quick direct brand of football and utilise his pace and eye for goal. :_

redgunamo
06-05-2016, 11:11 AM
Now all we have to do is play a very quick direct brand of football and utilise his pace and eye for goal. :_

Oh, we'll certainly do that, when necessary #options

Gooner Canuck
06-05-2016, 03:53 PM
From a reputable source:

How about you?

Too soon to nominate for the Classic Posts forum?? :rubchin: