PDA

View Full Version : Can I just say, well done Bruno Silva

The Jorge
06-03-2016, 10:36 AM
The most bizarre thing is that Kane just carried on. Perhaps he has no nerves in his face, which would explain the way it just hangs off the side of his head like some wayward flan in a custard pie fight.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/bruno-alves-of-portugal-clashes-with-harry-kane-of-england-and-is-picture-id537676648

redgunamo
06-03-2016, 10:38 AM
The most bizarre thing is that Kane just carried on. Perhaps he has no nerves in his face, which would explain the way it just hangs off the side of his head like some wayward flan in a custard pie fight.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/bruno-alves-of-portugal-clashes-with-harry-kane-of-england-and-is-picture-id537676648

Although not for you, I suppose ;-)

The Jorge
06-03-2016, 10:40 AM
Although not for you, I suppose ;-)

Not for us continental types, no. Maybe it is for you rugged, corinthian products of the boarding schools of yesteryear.

Burney
06-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Not for us continental types, no. Maybe it is for you rugged, corinthian products of the boarding schools of yesteryear.

:nod: 'All that rugby puts hairs on your chest' as some obscure band of the late 70s/early 80s sang.

redgunamo
06-03-2016, 10:49 AM

No wonder the continent is in such a mess.

It's always nice to see Richie Carvalho though, always liked him.

The Jorge
06-03-2016, 10:50 AM
No wonder the continent is in such a mess.

It's always nice to see Richie Carvalho though, always liked him.

Yes, he's very much a proper defender. I loved the way he bantered off Delhi Ali early doors too.

redgunamo
06-03-2016, 10:54 AM
Yes, he's very much a proper defender.

Right. There's alot learn there for *every* sort of footballer, imo.

The Jorge
06-03-2016, 10:58 AM
Right. There's alot learn there for *every* sort of footballer, imo.

I wouldve thought you might not be to appreciative of his talents, given he's very much the natural predator to your footballing spirit animal.

I've always found Portugese football very suited to my footballing proclivities. All that recycling the ball, retaining posession and niggly fouls. Very much up my via, that sort of thing.

redgunamo
06-03-2016, 11:08 AM
I wouldve thought you might not be to appreciative of his talents, given he's very much the natural predator to your footballing spirit animal.

I've always found Portugese football very suited to my footballing proclivities. All that recycling the ball, retaining posession and niggly fouls. Very much up my via, that sort of thing.

Forwards are always better if they've mastered the so-called dark arts; leaving a foot in on their marker and unsympathetic use of the elbow and so on.

Snin
06-03-2016, 01:24 PM
I enjoyed a few drinks in Florence with some huge thugs who were very polite..proper mans game they played imo ..they played for the Whites at this version of football..they had won this years championship..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-B2EFxQ8fU

Ash
06-03-2016, 01:33 PM
:nod: 'All that rugby puts hairs on your chest' as some obscure band of the late 70s/early 80s sang.

He's not here this week.

Burney
06-03-2016, 01:37 PM
He's not here this week.

:-( The bloody spoilsport. I'll have to dream up some more slights about the Woking Warrior for when he is, then.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-03-2016, 09:21 PM
It was a despicable assault. He should be banned from the Euros. It's a man's game, not a mating gorilla's game.

barrybueno
06-03-2016, 09:33 PM
|Evening and thankyou

The Jorge
06-03-2016, 09:34 PM
It was a despicable assault. He should be banned from the Euros. It's a man's game, not a mating gorilla's game.

spurs player though, the man deserves a medal