PDA

View Full Version : When the raspberries want to protest about stuff, they really ought to make sure

Burney
06-02-2016, 02:57 PM
they send out their more photogenic representatives rather than the really alarming and off-putting wons like this effort. C'mon, it's basic PR, guys. You can't win hearts and minds while looking like Gollum's girlfriend. :-(

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 03:20 PM
they send out their more photogenic representatives rather than the really alarming and off-putting wons like this effort. C'mon, it's basic PR, guys. You can't win hearts and minds while looking like Gollum's girlfriend. :-(

A certain unattractiveness rather comes with the territory though, I suspect. Otherwise, what are they protesting about. I mean, isn't the whole point of the thing that they *don't* look like Heidi Klum?

Burney
06-02-2016, 03:21 PM
A certain unattractiveness rather comes with the territory though, I suspect. Otherwise, what are they protesting about. I mean, isn't the whole point of the thing that they *don't* look like Heidi Klum?

Yes, but there's the more photogenic end of the disability spectrum and then there's just plain scary-looking.

7sisters
06-02-2016, 03:24 PM

Look.. We've all had to accept the Paralympics.. What more do they want :shrug:

Monty92
Yes, but there's the more photogenic end of the disability spectrum and then there's just plain scary-looking.

Something like this, perhaps? A coy glint in her eye that may or may not be permanent facial paralysis.

Jake

He's a bit:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e1/TheRoomMovie.jpg/220px-TheRoomMovie.jpg

redgunamo
Oh, yes? Pic?

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Something like this, perhaps? A coy glint in her eye that may or may not be permanent facial paralysis.

I think she's cripping it up for the camera

Sir C
06-02-2016, 03:27 PM

One can't help but wonder where the paralysis begins.

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 03:27 PM

Would you though, M?

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 03:28 PM
One can't help but wonder where the paralysis begins.

Ooh, saucy!

7sisters
06-02-2016, 03:28 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/54s868r6D0o/maxresdefault.jpg
He's a bit:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e1/TheRoomMovie.jpg/220px-TheRoomMovie.jpg

I actually thought along those lines with her :hide:

Monty92
06-02-2016, 03:29 PM

Look at this chirpy one. Still manages a smile and a thumbs up despite having a giant At sign emblazoned across her chest. No pity party for her!

Sir C
06-02-2016, 03:30 PM
Ooh, saucy!

Don't pretend you didn't think it.

Burney
06-02-2016, 03:32 PM

Yeah, tellingly the hot chicks in wheelchair pictures on google all seem to be library shots (ie fake raspberries). The real wons all look pretty gopping.

But seriously, they could use amputee war veterans. Everyone likes an amputee war veteran. They immediately have our sympathy.

Monty92
06-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Would you though, M?

She’s a pretty girl, but I worry what her immobility would have done to her body.

In my experience, the disablers tend to sit about a lot and shirk exercise if they can help it.

I doubt she’s very toned, but I’d have to see more of her...ouvre....to say for sure.

Burney
06-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Don't pretend you didn't think it.

It used to be known by chaps of my acquaintance as 'getting your steel wings'

Burney
06-02-2016, 03:37 PM
She’s a pretty girl, but I worry what her immobility would have done to her body.

In my experience, the disablers tend to sit about a lot and shirk exercise if they can help it.

I doubt she’s very toned, but I’d have to see more of her...ouvre....to say for sure.

I don't know about anyone else, but this makes me think of what happened to that bird in the first scene of 'Jaws'. :-\

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 03:38 PM

Good point. Of course, we all know that temporarily disabled, a broken leg a s a result of a riding accident, or something, is another matter entirely, for instance.

Long-term Wheelchair-boundery or bed-ridden adds a whole nother flavour to the thing, I suspect.

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 03:38 PM
Yeah, tellingly the hot chicks in wheelchair pictures on google all seem to be library shots (ie fake raspberries). The real wons all look pretty gopping.

But seriously, they could use amputee war veterans. Everyone likes an amputee war veteran. They immediately have our sympathy.

Yeah, do a double header with Help for Heroes :puke:

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 03:40 PM
It used to be known by chaps of my acquaintance as 'getting your steel wings'

In that case, I've certainly got my "plaster-of-Paris wings".

Burney
06-02-2016, 03:44 PM
In that case, I've certainly got my "plaster-of-Paris wings".

Was she in traction?

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Was she in traction?

:hehe: No. Though I doubt it would have changed much even she had have been :phwoarr:

Burney
06-02-2016, 03:56 PM
:hehe: No. Though I doubt it would have changed much even she had have been :phwoarr:

:hehe: Although the correct answer was 'She was when I'd finished with her - Phwooooarrrr!'.

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 04:11 PM
:hehe: Although the correct answer was 'She was when I'd finished with her - Phwooooarrrr!'.

:hehe: Right.

Ash
06-02-2016, 04:15 PM

Double leg amputee ladies offer some remarkable sexual possibilities, of course.

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Double leg amputee ladies offer some remarkable sexual possibilities, of course.

As B says, it's all about the marketing.

Supermac1976
06-02-2016, 04:50 PM

Indeed.