PDA

View Full Version : Domestic BlissWIMB

Burney
06-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Do you and your other half regularly use the lavatory in front of one another? Would you, for instance, brush your teeth while your wife defecates - or vice versa?

Each to their own, of course. I make no judgement about this sort of thing. My curiosity was piqued by this rather ham-fisted painting

Ash
06-02-2016, 02:18 PM
No.

Monty92
06-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Do you and your other half regularly use the lavatory in front of one another? Would you, for instance, brush your teeth while your wife defecates - or vice versa?

Each to their own, of course. I make no judgement about this sort of thing. My curiosity was piqued by this rather ham-fisted painting

Having kids does make the sanctity of the bathroom a fair bit trickier to uphold :-(

Burney
No.

Good man, a. Despite what I said, I absolutely am judging people who do this. ;-)

Burney
Having kids does make the sanctity of the bathroom a fair bit trickier to uphold :-(

It doesn't mean you have to live like you're in prison, though, m. :-(

Monty92
06-02-2016, 02:22 PM
It doesn't mean you have to live like you're in prison, though, m. :-(

Did you actually participate in the bringing up of your children (or child) at all? Sometimes you talk as if the whole business is utterly alien to you.

A prison is EXACTLY what it is like.

Sir C
06-02-2016, 02:23 PM

No, and the sort of people who do are utter savages.

Unless they're German, in which case the defecation is probably called 'foreplay'.

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 02:25 PM

I occupy my own private quarters, from which women are denied entry. Which all works very well :-|

Burney
06-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Did you actually participate in the bringing up of your children (or child) at all? Sometimes you talk as if the whole business is utterly alien to you.

A prison is EXACTLY what it is like.

Just because you have used the birth of a child as an excuse to let your standards of decency and civilisation slip, m, it doesn't mean everyone has to.

Burney
06-02-2016, 02:28 PM
No, and the sort of people who do are utter savages.

Unless they're German, in which case the defecation is probably called 'foreplay'.

I couldn't agree more. Look at that ****er in the picture. he's got socks on, but no pants around his ankles, meaning he's stumbled in there naked from the waist down barring socks. Dirty ****.

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 02:32 PM

Trickier, perhaps, but no less critical for a' that. Even more so, in fact, as you now must set an example.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-02-2016, 03:32 PM

To be honest B, with that pert little botty and pony tail, if that were me, as soon as I'd pinched out my log, I'd be casting aside that poncy Penguin classic, bending her over the basin for a pounding and bellowing "clean yer fackin teef now ya dirty bitch you luv it dun'cha!"

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 03:40 PM
To be honest B, with that pert little botty and pony tail, if that were me, as soon as I'd pinched out my log, I'd be casting aside that poncy Penguin classic, bending her over the basin for a pounding and bellowing "clean yer fackin teef now ya dirty bitch you luv it dun'cha!"

I always read your posts in this voice

http://www.comic-book-photos.com/pictures/322.jpg

Burney
06-02-2016, 03:43 PM

I think I'd be put off by the fact that her reflection looks nothing like her. I don't like that in a woman.

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 03:43 PM

I reckon Herbert is the chap Chrissie Hynde rhapsodises about in "Talk of the Town".

06-02-2016, 03:48 PM
I think I'd be put off by the fact that her reflection looks nothing like her. I don't like that in a woman.
The skinny little **** in the shower cubicle is their son I thought? I was gonna give him a good sortin' ah't too!

Burney
06-02-2016, 03:51 PM
The skinny little **** in the shower cubicle is their son I thought? I was gonna give him a good sortin' ah't too!

It's hard to tell because it's such a very bad painting, but no, I think that is supposed to be her reflection.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3619084/James-Needham-s-painting-wife-bathroom-highlights-realities-married-life.html

redgunamo
06-02-2016, 03:52 PM

Indeed. It means she may be a vampire, doesn't it?

Ash
06-02-2016, 04:09 PM

Cockney ****er really was an outstanding character. Probably because we all knew, or were related to, someone who looked and sounded just like him.

06-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Cockney ****er really was an outstanding character. Probably because we all knew, or were related to, someone who looked and sounded just like him.

I must have ten uncles or cousins who he was modelled on. One of the reasons I cold never watch "Only Fools" - it was too close to home. It's the same reason many Glaswegians cannae stand Rab C. When he's your Dad it just ain't funny.