PDA

View Full Version : So. Universal Basic Income. We are all to be paid a living wage by the state.

Sir C
06-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Presumably in order to afford to pay it out, the state will have to take it in first. And the state takes money in by taking money from us, doesn't it?

So we pay more tax and then the state gives it back to us.

Which ****ing genius thought this one up?

Burney
06-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Presumably in order to afford to pay it out, the state will have to take it in first. And the state takes money in by taking money from us, doesn't it?

Europeans, innit.

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 01:23 PM

I think it's show to actually make the state more efficient, thus ensuring that less tax needs to be taken to administrate the whole business.

Think of it as a sort of universal credit system that actually works and doesnt lead to us having to write of billions of pounds every year due to ministerial incompetence.

Sir C
06-02-2016, 01:28 PM
I think it's show to actually make the state more efficient, thus ensuring that less tax needs to be taken to administrate the whole business.

Think of it as a sort of universal credit system that actually works and doesnt lead to us having to write of billions of pounds every year due to ministerial incompetence.

They're just going to take our money and spunk it on lesbians.

Burney
06-02-2016, 01:29 PM

Good lesbians or bad lesbians?

Luis Anaconda
06-02-2016, 01:30 PM

It's what we'd like to do with it anyway

Sir C
Good lesbians or bad lesbians?

The bad kind. The scrounging, welfare dependent kind. The Jack Monroe kind.

The Jorge

Well, I guess they'd be short of spunk.

Sir C
06-02-2016, 01:31 PM
It's what we'd like to do with it anyway

Is that not a part of your salary package there im Vaterland?

Luis Anaconda
06-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Is that not a part of your salary package there im Vaterland?

I don't know - there's so many forms to fill in

IUFG
06-02-2016, 01:33 PM
German Goo Girls?

Burney
06-02-2016, 01:36 PM
The bad kind. The scrounging, welfare dependent kind. The Jack Monroe kind.

Ewww. I don't want my spunk anywhere near them.

Snin
06-02-2016, 01:40 PM
its so robots can do all our work for us and we just jolly about and get ****ed..sounds good plan tbh

Snin
06-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Living the dream for you I reckon my fat friend ..I assume you are by now back to fat ?160

Rich
06-02-2016, 01:43 PM

So they are just going to pay me more every month? :cloud9:

How much extra in tax to I have to pay for this little perk?

Ash
06-02-2016, 01:44 PM
its so robots can do all our work for us and we just jolly about and get ****ed..sounds good plan tbh

:music: "If no-one worked / they wouldn't get paid / to buy the things / the robots made" :music:

Though I have to say, a robot might be able to do your job, mate, but not mine. ;-)

Snin
06-02-2016, 01:48 PM
we all get given a robot we can send out to work imo ? then stay home and masturbate..and your job has no need for a robot to do as some injun can do it cheaper than a robot :) ..robots will have to be good at bull****ting before i can get on this gravy train i fear

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 01:54 PM
we all get given a robot we can send out to work imo ? then stay home and masturbate..and your job has no need for a robot to do as some injun can do it cheaper than a robot :) ..robots will have to be good at bull****ting before i can get on this gravy train i fear

We need a ****ing robot too, surely. A Tossatron 3000? C3-Poooooooooh?