PDA

View Full Version : Is there a worse person in public life today than the MP Jess Phillips? Heard her on

Monty92
06-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Women’s Hour this morning. She is that toxic and repellent mix of intellectually feeble, fundamentally wrong about everything, and a braying harridan. Eughhh.

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 12:20 PM
Women’s Hour this morning. She is that toxic and repellent mix of intellectually feeble, fundamentally wrong about everything, and a braying harridan. Eughhh.

I'm going for Jacob Rees-Mogg. It's really a mystery how this **** hasnt been, entirely justifyably, beaten to death yet. I would have had money on him not lasting until junior school.

https://politicsbanter.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/rees-mogg_jacob1.jpg

Ash
06-02-2016, 12:22 PM
Piers Morgan.

barrybueno
06-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Ironically you've mentioned that **** on your 666th post. It's an Omen imo.

Burney
06-02-2016, 12:25 PM

I've tried to work out whether she'd be anywhere near as repellent without that awful West Midlands accent and I've decided that you can't separate the two things. That awful nasal drone is simply the sound of her soul.

Burney
06-02-2016, 12:26 PM
I'm going for Jacob Rees-Mogg. It's really a mystery how this **** hasnt been, entirely justifyably, beaten to death yet. I would have had money on him not lasting until junior school.

People who know him seem to like him very much. :shrug: He's very well-liked on both sides of the house.

He's also actually rather bright.

Monty92
06-02-2016, 12:26 PM

To be fair, he really put his heart and soul into that "How to step over a small fence like a monsterous ****" competition

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Piers Morgan.

I cant quite work out if giving the US Piers Morgan and James "Excitable retarded child high on sugar and forgotten medication" Corden can be constiututed as a war crime or crime against humanity, but it's certainly close

The Jorge
To be fair, he really put his heart and soul into that "How to step over a small fence like a monsterous ****" competition

Yes, and even I can admit that he ****ing nailed it.

Monty92
I've tried to work out whether she'd be anywhere near as repellent without that awful West Midlands accent and I've decided that you can't separate the two things. That awful nasal drone is simply the sound of her soul.

She was whining about people on twitter saying they wouldn't rape her. You can't win with these people, imo :shrug:

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 12:30 PM
People who know him seem to like him very much. :shrug: He's very well-liked on both sides of the house.

He's also actually rather bright.

Yes, and I've heard some other stories about him that are less nice. Also, the "He's also actually rather bright" defence has been used by Michael Gove who, quite frankly, needs to be burned alive.

Monty92
06-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Yes, and even I can admit that he ****ing nailed it.

I don’t think we can cast judgement without knowing the direction in which he was stepping as that photo was taken.

If it was to his left, then it is acceptable.

If he’s moving to the right like that, then the bloke deserves cancer.

Burney
06-02-2016, 12:31 PM
I cant quite work out if giving the US Piers Morgan and James "Excitable retarded child high on sugar and forgotten medication" Corden can be constiututed as a war crime or crime against humanity, but it's certainly close

I had the misfortune to see a few minutes of some 'Road trip' to America Corden did with Flintoff, Jamie Redknapp and Jack Whitehall on Sky the other day. Dear God. Flintoff was just a massive bully, Corden's the fat kid who eggs the bully on to avoid being the victim and Jamie Redknapp was just a thick narcissist.

It really does take an extraordinary trio of ****s to make Jack Whitehall seem like the nice guy imo. :-(

Burney
06-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Yes, and I've heard some other stories about him that are less nice. Also, the "He's also actually rather bright" defence has been used by Michael Gove who, quite frankly, needs to be burned alive.

Nah. Top, top bloke, Govey.

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 12:33 PM
I had the misfortune to see a few minutes of some 'Road trip' to America Corden did with Flintoff, Jamie Redknapp and Jack Whitehall on Sky the other day. Dear God. Flintoff was just a massive bully, Corden's the fat kid who eggs the bully on to avoid being the victim and Jamie Redknapp was just a thick narcissist.

It really does take an extraordinary trio of ****s to make Jack Whitehall seem like the nice guy imo. :-(

Careful, another poster in this thread is quite drawn to the banter-laden show.

Also, the boy Whitehall does have this in his favour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM2X7TXbjLk

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Nah. Top, top bloke, Govey.

Nope, he needs skinning and rolling down a salt mountain into a vat of vinegar.

Burney
06-02-2016, 12:36 PM
She was whining about people on twitter saying they wouldn't rape her. You can't win with these people, imo :shrug:

I reckon her breath smells of instant coffee. :puke:

Burney
06-02-2016, 12:38 PM

Oh, that's rather good. :-)

Monty92
06-02-2016, 12:39 PM

Corden is talented - this you cannot deny. And Whitehall is quite funny.

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 12:43 PM

You couldve got away with it then, I didnt name you!

Whitehall is quite funny. Corden just needs to be harpooned like in a Herman Melville book.

Monty92
06-02-2016, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=The Jorge;4115622]You couldve got away with it then, I didnt name you!

I said Corden is talented, not funny.

As is often the case with entertainers with cross-over appeal, the people who tend to like him are the worst thing about him.

See also: Al Murray and Jonathan Ross

Burney
06-02-2016, 12:48 PM

Corden's talent - whatever it may be - has never appealed to me. He manages to combine smugness and desperation to please in a way I find utterly repellent.

Whitehall makes me laugh.

Monty92
06-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Corden's talent - whatever it may be - has never appealed to me. He manages to combine smugness and desperation to please in a way I find utterly repellent.

Whitehall makes me laugh.

He's not very funny at all and much of his popularity is down to him catering to the lowest common denominator.

But he's a good actor and an impressive physical performer. He was superb in One Man, Two Guvnors.

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=The Jorge;4115622]See also: Al Murray and Jonathan Ross

Hey, those two are genuinely OK. They might do mostly **** nowadays but genuinely something at least. Corden is just a waste of quite a lot of flesh.

Burney
06-02-2016, 12:53 PM
He's not very funny at all and much of his popularity is down to him catering to the lowest common denominator.

But he's a good actor and an impressive physical performer. He was superb in One Man, Two Guvnors.

Yes, well I'd rather gnaw off my remaining testicle than go to the theatre, so that means nothing to me. I've only seen him act in that dreadful Gavin and Stacey thing, where he played a ghastly **** quite convincingly, I must admit.

Monty92
06-02-2016, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=Monty92;4115623]

Hey, those two are genuinely OK. They might do mostly **** nowadays but genuinely something at least. Corden is just a waste of quite a lot of flesh.

That was my point. Are you actually reading my posts???

Monty92
06-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Yes, well I'd rather gnaw off my remaining testicle than go to the theatre, so that means nothing to me. I've only seen him act in that dreadful Gavin and Stacey thing, where he played a ghastly **** quite convincingly, I must admit.

History Boys? (the movie)

Sir C
06-02-2016, 12:56 PM

:judge: She doesn't have a kind face.

Take her down.

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=The Jorge;4115626]

That was my point. Are you actually reading my posts???

Yeah, well sort of, I've kinda zoned in and out to be honest.

I just didnt like you being nasty about Ross. I credit his The Incredibly Strange Film Show for introducing me to some of my favourite films ever.

Burney
06-02-2016, 12:59 PM
History Boys? (the movie)

Bennett's pederast's fantasy? God no!

Burney
06-02-2016, 01:01 PM
:judge: She doesn't have a kind face.

Take her down.

:nod: Plus, the way she keeps going on about how many rape threats she gets is starting to look like boasting.

Sir C
06-02-2016, 01:04 PM
:nod: Plus, the way she keeps going on about how many rape threats she gets is starting to look like boasting.

Not with a bag of dicks. No way.

Mind you, don't the Corbynistas hate her for being a Red Tory?

Monty92
06-02-2016, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=Monty92;4115628]

Yeah, well sort of, I've kinda zoned in and out to be honest.

I just didnt like you being nasty about Ross. I credit his The Incredibly Strange Film Show for introducing me to some of my favourite films ever.

I used Ross as an example of someone who is clearly talented beyond the appreciation of the majority of his fans.

Sir C
06-02-2016, 01:05 PM

Even The Boy Owen likes Jacob :shrug: He is a gentleman.

Burney
06-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Not with a bag of dicks. No way.

Mind you, don't the Corbynistas hate her for being a Red Tory?

They do. But that is literally the only thing I can think of that's in her favour.