PDA

View Full Version : Blimey, Leeds have signed Gary Monk!

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 11:41 AM
Personally I think the PL misses Leeds. You need your proper, big, northern one-club town clubs.

These mickey mouse clubs like Bournemouth, Palace, Watford and West Brom dont bring anything to the table.

I think the thin-lipped former Swansea mastermind has what it takes to get Lidslidslids back to where they belong*

*sacked by February

IUFG
06-02-2016, 11:42 AM
how many managers have they had in the last 2-3 seasons?

Burney
06-02-2016, 11:46 AM
Personally I think the PL misses Leeds. You need your proper, big, northern one-club town clubs.

These mickey mouse clubs like Bournemouth, Palace, Watford and West Brom dont bring anything to the table.

I think the thin-lipped former Swansea mastermind has what it takes to get Lidslidslids back to where they belong*

*sacked by February

Yeah. Funny how David O'Leary doesn't get much work these days, though, innit? :hehe:

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 11:48 AM

I think it's five. Kevin Blackwell, Steve Evans, Uwe Rossler, Darko Milanic, Dave Hockaday and probably some others.

Mind you, that's what you get when your chairman has a phobia of the colour purple and the number 17.

IUFG
06-02-2016, 11:49 AM
:nono: Champions League semi-finalists, b. That is no mean feat by the O'Leary lad.

Mortgaged their future of course, but a valiant attempt at winning something.

And an even better job of ruining them :cloud9:

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 11:49 AM
Yeah. Funny how David O'Leary doesn't get much work these days, though, innit? :hehe:

I think people just started to get a bit disturbed at the way the tip of his nose was making a getaway attempt in a northeasterly direction.

Burney
06-02-2016, 11:50 AM
:nono: Champions League semi-finalists, b. That is no mean feat by the O'Leary lad.

Mortgaged their future of course, but a valiant attempt at winning something.

And an even better job of ruining them :cloud9:

'My babies' - what a ****. :puke:

7sisters
06-02-2016, 11:50 AM

That last bloke was a sure case of type 2 diabetes. Did they poach him from British Rail ?
He made Steve Bruce look like an ad for slimfast. The chaps must have had a bit of a chuckle in training, watching him lay out the cones an all.

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 11:54 AM
That last bloke was a sure case of type 2 diabetes. Did they poach him from British Rail ?
He made Steve Bruce look like an ad for slimfast. The chaps must have had a bit of a chuckle in training, watching him lay out the cones an all.

Here he is, in what can only be described as an admirable level of inapropriate dress.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/82724000/jpg/_82724840_rotherhammanagersteveevans.jpg

IUFG
06-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Forgot about that...

Didn't he go all righteous and money making on the back of the Woodgate/Bowyer racial violence thing too?

Burney
06-02-2016, 11:59 AM
Here he is, in what can only be described as an admirable level of inapropriate dress.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/82724000/jpg/_82724840_rotherhammanagersteveevans.jpg

Is that not Den Perry from Phoenix Nights?

barrybueno
06-02-2016, 12:06 PM
OI! You looking for a bitch slap J?

Burney
06-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Forgot about that...

Didn't he go all righteous and money making on the back of the Woodgate/Bowyer racial violence thing too?

Oh he was always notoriously a blame-dodging, responsibility-shirking hypocrite arse-licker going back to his Arsenal days, apparently.

Ash
06-02-2016, 12:19 PM
Leeds United. Ugh. Amazingly, the schadenfraude at seeing them in the lower leagues simply never runs out. May they never, ever return.

The Jorge
06-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Leeds United. Ugh. Amazingly, the schadenfraude at seeing them in the lower leagues simply never runs out. May they never, ever return.

Yes, but if Star Wars just had Greedo as the bad guy it'd be ****.