PDA

View Full Version : Has Jamie Vardy missed England training for "unspecified reasons" yet?

redgunamo
06-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Ian Wright seems enthusiastic about it :shrug:

Rich
06-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Ian Wright seems enthusiastic about it :shrug:

What is he suggesting, r?

Burney
06-01-2016, 10:05 AM

He wants us to buy the rapey, racist, rat-faced little thug, r.

redgunamo
06-01-2016, 10:05 AM

That we should sign him up, that Young James[sic] would be perfect for us.

*He is actually christened "Jamie" :-|

Norn Iron
06-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Jamie Vardy's had a great season and all but he's fast and a decent finisher, that's it.

Spurs is his level.

Norn Iron
06-01-2016, 10:14 AM
I'm sure many will disagree but Theo Walcott could do the exact same job for us as Vardy, if he was to play as a central striker.
Remember how good he was against Man Utd at home this season?

It's a shame he turns up some days and forgets how to play football.

Monty92
06-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Jamie Vardy's had a great season and all but he's fast and a decent finisher, that's it.

Spurs is his level.

Yeah, and apart from being fast and a decent finisher, there's literally nothing that he's got that Olly hasn't.

redgunamo
06-01-2016, 10:22 AM
Yeah, and apart from being fast and a decent finisher, there's literally nothing that he's got that Olly hasn't.

I find it interesting that pundits often suggest you need the kind of player they, themselves, were, back in the day. Obviously they would, of course, but I just find it interesting.

The Jorge
06-01-2016, 10:25 AM
I find it interesting that pundits often suggest you need the kind of player they, themselves, were, back in the day. Obviously they would, of course, but I just find it interesting.

This is one reason I think Glenn Hoddle is so refreshing as a commentator. He doesnt go for the easy option of just talking up any languid, ball-playing creative midfielder.

He just rhapsodises about every tottenham player instead.

redgunamo
06-01-2016, 11:10 AM
This is one reason I think Glenn Hoddle is so refreshing as a commentator. He doesnt go for the easy option of just talking up any languid, ball-playing creative midfielder.

He just rhapsodises about every tottenham player instead.

:hehe: He's actually alright, apart from that.