PDA

View Full Version : Interesting online and telephone polls in The Guardian

Sir C
05-31-2016, 04:05 PM
now showing 'Leave' with a 4% lead. Up until now the polls have been quite comfortably on the 'Remain' side, haven't they? A blip, or an indication of a shift in intentions?

Monty92
05-31-2016, 04:09 PM
now showing 'Leave' with a 4% lead. Up until now the polls have been quite comfortably on the 'Remain' side, haven't they? A blip, or an indication of a shift in intentions?

My dad's getting off his hole and voting 'Out'. That fact alone would scare the **** out me if I was a Remain (a Remainian?).

I still expect us to stay in.

Fast Eddie
05-31-2016, 04:12 PM
Good guys will win.

Burney
05-31-2016, 04:18 PM

I have no idea. There is a visceral dislike of the institution of the EU among large sections of this country that I think will be more of a motivation to get off one's arse and vote than will a vague idea of sort of thinking the EU is probably better than the alternative (which is about as passionate as most pro-remainers get). My instinct is we'll stay in, but it'll be close enough to ensure nothing is settled either way.