PDA

View Full Version : Must not click on Game of Thrones thread Must not click on Game of Thrones thread

Luis Anaconda
05-31-2016, 08:47 AM
Must not click on Game of Thrones thread Must not click on Game of Thrones thread Must not click on Game of Thrones thread :baghdad:

7sisters
05-31-2016, 08:49 AM
Must not click on Game of Thrones thread Must not click on Game of Thrones thread Must not click on Game of Thrones thread :baghdad:

I think you're safe.. Burnley pretty much confirmed that **** all happened..

Luis Anaconda
05-31-2016, 09:16 AM

:thumbup: I had a feeling that might be the case after the last couple of episodes

Burney
05-31-2016, 09:19 AM
:thumbup: I had a feeling that might be the case after the last couple of episodes

The absolutely worst bit (and this isn't really a spoiler) is that Queen Margaery doesn't do the Naked Walk of Atonement. :-( :cry:

I think we can all agree that the thing would have been greatly improved by a five minutes of a naked Natalie Dormer.

Luis Anaconda
05-31-2016, 09:20 AM
How annoying - that she doesn't do it not that you mentioned it. Just didn't have the energy to watch it last night