PDA

View Full Version : I love a European Cup final. Oh yes.

Sir C
05-31-2016, 08:14 AM
And they're even better now they're on a Saturday.

That chap Koke can play a bit, imo.

Luis Anaconda
05-31-2016, 08:25 AM

I only saw the second half of extra time and pens. Enough to realise what a **** Pepe is though (as if I didn't know)

redgunamo
05-31-2016, 08:25 AM
Top players failing to even hit the target from the penalty spot = Atleti ****ers, I reckon. It seems to me that that Simeone fellow needs to live in a world without Real Madrid and Barcelona in it.

Good morning, by the way.

Sir C
05-31-2016, 08:26 AM
Top players failing to even hit the target from the penalty spot = Atleti ****ers, I reckon. It seems to me that that Simeone fellow needs to live in a world without Real Madrid and Barcelona in it.

Good morning, by the way.

And a very hearty good morning to you, old chap.

Sir C
05-31-2016, 08:28 AM
I only saw the second half of extra time and pens. Enough to realise what a **** Pepe is though (as if I didn't know)

Is there a more repulsive **** in world football than Pepe? Indeed, with Pepe, Ronaldo, Ramos and Marcello in its ranks, is there a more revolting team in world football than Real Madrid?

Burney
05-31-2016, 08:32 AM

Two foreign teams I don't care about kicking a ball about? Not for me, Clive.

Luis Anaconda
05-31-2016, 08:33 AM
Is there a more repulsive **** in world football than Pepe? Indeed, with Pepe, Ronaldo, Ramos and Marcello in its ranks, is there a more revolting team in world football than Real Madrid?

He has tough competition from Ramos. Busquets from Barca would be up there but perhaps the fact that he is a very good player saves him from being quite as despicable as the others

redgunamo
05-31-2016, 08:37 AM

Ronaldo is to be excused, I think. He bears the burden of being the best player at the biggest club with so much grace as can be reasonably expected.

Sir C
05-31-2016, 08:37 AM
Two foreign teams I don't care about kicking a ball about? Not for me, Clive.

It's great. A magnificent occasion, usually two great teams, massive stakes and none of the stress of caring who wins.

I just like football, I suppose. As a spectacle.

Fast Eddie
05-31-2016, 08:47 AM

Says a Nigel Farrage wannabe.

God Bless the EU to protect us from hypocrites like you.

PSRB
05-31-2016, 08:59 AM

Even Lineker took to Twitter to call Pepe an enormous dick.

The Jorge
05-31-2016, 09:00 AM
Even Lineker took to Twitter to call Pepe an enormous dick.

And this from a man who knows Wayne Lineker

Fast Eddie
05-31-2016, 09:10 AM
And this from a man who knows Wayne Lineker

Did you see the Twitter jokers who reported his death which prompted a response from Wayne, Gary and fam? :hehe: