PDA

View Full Version : Adebayo Akinfenwa available on a free.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
05-31-2016, 08:14 AM
Good Islington boy, younger than Zlatan, proven Wembley winner, as mobile as Giroud, some fans would only need to remove the R from their old Adebayor shirt...

redgunamo
05-31-2016, 08:33 AM
Good Islington boy, younger than Zlatan, proven Wembley winner, as mobile as Giroud, some fans would only need to remove the R from their old Adebayor shirt...

I'm not interested unless he costs eighty million quid, to be honest.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
05-31-2016, 08:36 AM
I'm not interested unless he costs eighty million quid, to be honest.
So easy to spend other peoples' money isn't it :rolleyes:

redgunamo
05-31-2016, 08:40 AM
So easy to spend other peoples' money isn't it :rolleyes:

On other people? Certainly. Or are you suggesting part of the deal would involve him doing my work and chores for me? Run my hounds perhaps or polish my car? Cut the grass?

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
05-31-2016, 11:14 AM

Mobile? Another pie nosher who makes Shrek look slim. But good at pens and would probably increase our squad's ***** envy quotient.

Fast Eddie
05-31-2016, 02:04 PM

:eek: Is that really his first name? Saw the end of the game yesterday. Who on the planet would dare confront him for wanting to take a penalty :yikes: