PDA

View Full Version : Just went to Mesut's favourite Turkish for lunch in Golder's Green

Monty92
05-27-2016, 12:29 PM
**** me, no wonder the **** looks so lethargic.

Also...grilled quail kebabs :eat:

Sir C
05-27-2016, 12:33 PM
**** me, no wonder the **** looks so lethargic.

Also...grilled quail kebabs :eat:

Christ almighty, he's not one for integrating and honouring his host culture, is he?

Not only does he spit in the eye of his adoptive homeland by renouncing Wurst and all its works and sticking to the dubious delights of the kebab-botherers, he then does the same to dear old Blighty, which has offered him nothing but welcome and succour :-(

****ing immigrants.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-27-2016, 01:07 PM
I go there very often. I've even seen Ozil in there in the "VIP" section.

He tends to enter and leave via the rear entrance

Luis Anaconda
05-27-2016, 01:10 PM
Christ almighty, he's not one for integrating and honouring his host culture, is he?

Not only does he spit in the eye of his adoptive homeland by renouncing Wurst and all its works and sticking to the dubious delights of the kebab-botherers, he then does the same to dear old Blighty, which has offered him nothing but welcome and succour :-(

****ing immigrants.

Precisely - you wouldn't catch me here for instance
http://www.foodhunter.de/little-london-bar-grill-in-muenchen/

Sir C
05-27-2016, 01:12 PM
Precisely - you wouldn't catch me here for instance
http://www.foodhunter.de/little-london-bar-grill-in-muenchen/

:-( la, say it ain't so :-(

Burney
05-27-2016, 01:16 PM

****ing immigrants.

:nod: Unacceptable imo. And he's probably not pulling his weight in terms of paying duty on alcohol.

Sir C
05-27-2016, 01:17 PM
:nod: Unacceptable imo. And he's probably not pulling his weight in terms of paying duty on alcohol.

If he's hanging out down the kebab shop, I wonder where else he spends his leisure time, eh? In the madrassa, is it?

Burney
05-27-2016, 01:22 PM
If he's hanging out down the kebab shop, I wonder where else he spends his leisure time, eh? In the madrassa, is it?

:nod: I wonder what he'll look like with a proper Allan beard?