PDA

View Full Version : Rafa has signed a 3 year deal with the Geordies.

Jake
05-25-2016, 10:55 AM
jw.

He's ****ed, imo.

IUFG
05-25-2016, 11:08 AM
:nod: any reputation he has had up to now is ready to be defiled

TheCurly
05-25-2016, 11:12 AM
jw.

He's ****ed, imo.

"Right,let's have a look at who we will playing next season.Hmmm Rotherham? Where the **** is that? Burton? Isn't that a ****ing clothes shop?" What the **** have I done?"

redgunamo
05-25-2016, 12:05 PM
jw.

He's ****ed, imo.

Fairplay to him, imo.

Ash
05-25-2016, 12:11 PM
jw.

He's ****ed, imo.

Mandatory Benitez contract reference:

https://thesunshineroom.com/2012/12/03/rafa-takes-the-call/

Luis Anaconda
05-25-2016, 12:11 PM
jw.

He's ****ed, imo.

He'll get them back up and be a hero - not a bad gig imo

Any brains he'll jump ship as soon as they reach the Premiership again. Unless Ashley sells

Jake
05-25-2016, 12:16 PM
He'll get them back up and be a hero - not a bad gig imo

Any brains he'll jump ship as soon as they reach the Premiership again. Unless Ashley sells

I dunno. The Championship is an unpredictable beast la. I expect they'll keep paying the wages though so may hold onto much of what they have, which is (un)fortunate.

Luis Anaconda
05-25-2016, 12:25 PM
I dunno. The Championship is an unpredictable beast la. I expect they'll keep paying the wages though so may hold onto much of what they have, which is (un)fortunate.

They'll sell a few but he'll have some money to spend. Yep - you are right it is unpredictable, but seems to be more of a trend for clubs to come up again - even the Burnleys of this world. I think he is too good a manager to fail there

redgunamo
05-25-2016, 12:26 PM
They'll sell a few but he'll have some money to spend. Yep - you are right it is unpredictable, but seems to be more of a trend for clubs to come up again - even the Burnleys of this world. I think he is too good a manager to fail there

Yeah, I admire him for taking it on, to be honest.

The Jorge
05-25-2016, 12:27 PM
"Right,let's have a look at who we will playing next season.Hmmm Rotherham? Where the **** is that? Burton? Isn't that a ****ing clothes shop?" What the **** have I done?"

Poor lad has enough problems trying to find Amarillo

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2KPs4xBtJ_Y/maxresdefault.jpg