PDA

View Full Version : so it seems Morata will be leaving. Where will he go?

Pat Vegas
05-24-2016, 10:01 AM
I haven't seen much of him to be honest.

What type of player is he? doesn't seem the prolific striker that people want.

We've been linked for him for ages now.
How does it work if Real buy him back and we buy him what's the legalities. (this is for LA)
Is it a bit like the thing we did with Vela.

Luis Anaconda
05-24-2016, 10:07 AM

How does it work if Real buy him back and we buy him what's the legalities. (this is for LA)

We haven't even signed him and he wants to leave? *******

I don't think there are any problems with Real buying him back and selling him on as long as he doesn't play any games for him during the transfer window (even then he would have to turn out for Juve as well - you can only appear for two clubs in a season without special dispensation)

The Jorge
05-24-2016, 10:09 AM

Speedy, technical, strong and tenacious. Though he's not the most clinical of finishers or the most consistent.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-24-2016, 10:11 AM

For me the biggest selling point is he's not Giroud.

Pat Vegas
05-24-2016, 10:13 AM

I don't think there are any problems with Real buying him back and selling him on as long as he doesn't play any games for him during the transfer window (even then he would have to turn out for Juve as well - you can only appear for two clubs in a season without special dispensation)

I suppose Arsenal can give ***FREE MONEY*** to Madrid not to exercise their buy back?

Pat Vegas
05-24-2016, 10:14 AM
Speedy, technical, strong and tenacious. Though he's not the most clinical of finishers or the most consistent.

Who would you compare him too? People just make assumptions usually.
When we signed Elneny many assumed he is was a box to box hardman to replace Flamini.

Pat Vegas
05-24-2016, 10:14 AM
For me the biggest selling point is he's not Giroud.

:hehe: He just had to go and get a hat-trick in the last game :banghead:

Billy Goat Sverige
05-24-2016, 10:15 AM

Wasn't it different with Sociedad and Vela? They paid us a sum so we'd cancel the clause and give them his rights or whatever the **** it's called. Something similar in this scenario would be Juve paying Real a fee to remove the clause and keep his rights. Can't see that happening as i doubt they've got the money to do it.

The Jorge
05-24-2016, 10:17 AM
Who would you compare him too? People just make assumptions usually.
When we signed Elneny many assumed he is was a box to box hardman to replace Flamini.

He's a bit Welbzy actually, bit Sturridgey

Luis Anaconda
05-24-2016, 10:18 AM
Wasn't it different with Sociedad and Vela? They paid us a sum so we'd cancel the clause and give them his rights or whatever the **** it's called. Something similar in this scenario would be Juve paying Real a fee to remove the clause and keep his rights. Can't see that happening as i doubt they've got the money to do it.

It's an odd one - effectively somewhere between a loan and an outright deal. For the loan deals (see Coman at Bayern, seems like the team getting the player gets the better deal): Juve seemed to be ****ed in both these situations. Can only think the reason they get into these deals is because they lack the cash

redgunamo
05-24-2016, 10:23 AM
Or do you mean ..? :-(

He's a bit Welbzy actually, bit Sturridgey

redgunamo
05-24-2016, 10:24 AM

He's dreamy :#9:

Billy Goat Sverige
05-24-2016, 10:26 AM
It's an odd one - effectively somewhere between a loan and an outright deal. For the loan deals (see Coman at Bayern, seems like the team getting the player gets the better deal): Juve seemed to be ****ed in both these situations. Can only think the reason they get into these deals is because they lack the cash

Did you see the squad to tour Australia? Not sure who he will pick at 12 and 13. The call up of Te'o makes me think he might want him in there straight away (especially with Tuilagi now injured) but Ford playing there for the whole of the Six Nations makes me think he might go with similar tactics but use Slade instead. Seeing who he picks at 15 should also be an interesting one. Goode has been excellent.

redgunamo
05-24-2016, 10:28 AM

Basically crooked *******s, the lot of 'em.

Rich
05-24-2016, 10:34 AM
Here is what I don't get. Madrid can buy him back for £25m or whatever it is. If Juve really want to keep him then surely they can just pay the difference between the buy back price and what Madrid want for him?

I suppose the only thing here is that they already have Dybala and Manduzic so probably don't really need Morata.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-24-2016, 10:52 AM
Here is what I don't get. Madrid can buy him back for £25m or whatever it is. If Juve really want to keep him then surely they can just pay the difference between the buy back price and what Madrid want for him?

I suppose the only thing here is that they already have Dybala and Manduzic so probably don't really need Morata.

Juve bought him for €20m, Madrid can buy him back for €30m. If Madrid buy him back for €30m then it's only really cost them €10m. If they can then sell him on for €40m+ they've made at least €30m profit on the player. Juve would need to match those sorts of figures, which they probably can't or don't want to.

Not sure if the club (Real) would look at it they way i've described though.

Rich
05-24-2016, 11:09 AM
Not sure if the club (Real) would look at it they way i've described though.[/QUOTE]

Why not? It's just business really. Arsene supposedly has a good relationship with the hierarchy at Madrid after Ozilgate so hopefully he can get in there.

redgunamo
05-24-2016, 11:35 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjI1B3TWsAE5GRK.jpg:large

Luis Anaconda
05-24-2016, 11:44 AM
Did you see the squad to tour Australia? Not sure who he will pick at 12 and 13. The call up of Te'o makes me think he might want him in there straight away (especially with Tuilagi now injured) but Ford playing there for the whole of the Six Nations makes me think he might go with similar tactics but use Slade instead. Seeing who he picks at 15 should also be an interesting one. Goode has been excellent.

Joseph and Slade would get my vote. Shame about Tuilagi (again). Two might start against Wales but would be surprised if he starts in Oz. Agree about Goode - definitely changed my mind on him. Quite a player. Still think long term Watson will play there though

7sisters
05-24-2016, 11:44 AM

Maureen will probably now swoop.. He just loves pissing on Wengers chips given half a sniff.
He'd do it and then have him rot in their reserves, or re loaned.

SWv2
05-24-2016, 02:53 PM
I watched the entire Coppa Italia final on saturday night preparing a scouting report on Morata.

In the end the report was one word.

Boom!

Pat Vegas
05-24-2016, 02:55 PM
I watched the entire Coppa Italia final on saturday night preparing a scouting report on Morata.

Boom!

I like that.
sounds like impact.

sounds like Reyes v Chelsea.

redgunamo
05-24-2016, 02:57 PM

Boom!

Could he do it for us on a wet Wednesday night in Stoke though?