PDA

View Full Version : Here's another of those thick **** dangerous dog owner stories.

7sisters
05-23-2016, 02:55 PM
You know the ones.
Almost as predictable a US gun crime innocents.
They'll be another one along shortly.. :rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-36356634

Sir C
05-23-2016, 02:59 PM
You know the ones.

The people who keep these dogs are usually of a particular social class, if such a term is still meaningful. You never hear of a dreadful pit bull terrier incident involving the Duke of Malvern, do you?

Burney
05-23-2016, 03:01 PM
You know the ones.

To be fair, at least that story's got a relatively happy ending, in that the dog and the stupid **** who owned it are both dead, rather than some poor kid who happened to get in its way.

Burney
05-23-2016, 03:02 PM
The people who keep these dogs are usually of a particular social class, if such a term is still meaningful. You never hear of a dreadful pit bull terrier incident involving the Duke of Malvern, do you?

Didn't one of the Queen's Corgis bite someone?

Sir C
05-23-2016, 03:03 PM
Didn't one of the Queen's Corgis bite someone?

Possibly. I doubt it ripped his throat out, though.

The Jorge
05-23-2016, 03:06 PM

Whereas John Aspinals tigers never hurt a fly

Burney
05-23-2016, 03:09 PM

John Aspinall's tigers were tigers, j - wild animals. They weren't pets and the only people they killed were keepers who all knew the risks of keeping tigers in less restrictive conditions than other zoos and were entirely signed up to it.

Sir C
05-23-2016, 03:09 PM

Hmm. That's a zoo, though. He's not exactly wandering the streets of Lydd with tigers on a lead, swigging from a can of Special Brew and asking passrs-by if they 'want some'. Like common people do.

Burney
05-23-2016, 03:10 PM
Hmm. That's a zoo, though. He's not exactly wandering the streets of Lydd with tigers on a lead, swigging from a can of Special Brew and asking passrs-by if they 'want some'. Like common people do.

I think he would have done if they'd let him, though. Although probably not the Special Brew, to be fair.

TheCurly
05-23-2016, 03:12 PM
Gregory Peck had dangerous dogs and he was ****ing MINTED131

Sir C
05-23-2016, 03:12 PM
I think he would have done if they'd let him, though. Although probably not the Special Brew, to be fair.

A bottle of Krug, perhaps.

Sir C
05-23-2016, 03:13 PM
Gregory Peck had dangerous dogs and he was ****ing MINTED131

He was American, c, and so, by definition, common.

TheCurly
05-23-2016, 03:15 PM
I love Alsations (you can **** off with your German Shepherd imo)

Sir C
05-23-2016, 03:17 PM
I love Alsations (you can **** off with your German Shepherd imo)

Yes, I grew up with alsations. Not in a Romulus and Remus way.

But they do smell of wet dog even when they're dry.

Burney
05-23-2016, 03:22 PM
Yes, I grew up with alsations. Not in a Romulus and Remus way.

But they do smell of wet dog even when they're dry.

Yes. I get quite fond of dogs when I'm exposed to them for any length of time, but I don't think I could ever deal with the smell...or having to pick up warm faeces.

SWv2
05-23-2016, 03:23 PM
Yes. I get quite fond of dogs when I'm exposed to them for any length of time, but I don't think I could ever deal with the smell...or having to pick up warm faeces.

You see dudes in the park picking up ****e. Should be ****ing ashamed of themselves though to leave it would be worse.

Burney
05-23-2016, 03:29 PM
You see dudes in the park picking up ****e. Should be ****ing ashamed of themselves though to leave it would be worse.

Yeah. It's bad enough when it's reasonably solid, but sometimes you see them trying to gather up something a bit more liquid and it's enough to make you heave just seeing it. :puke:

7sisters
05-23-2016, 03:57 PM
Yeah. It's bad enough when it's reasonably solid, but sometimes you see them trying to gather up something a bit more liquid and it's enough to make you heave just seeing it. :puke:

It's true :hehe: It's worse at this time of year as the grass is considerably longer. This means that in order to have a half decent stab at gathering the steaming pile of Hendricks in one go, one has to more or less pull up an entire clod of grass.

The Jorge
05-23-2016, 04:04 PM

Well no, but what do you want me to say? People get mauled by the nobs' 'look what a big geezer I am' playthings just like they do the other ones. It wasnt just zookeepers either, they ate the face of that aristocrat goldsmith boy didnt they?

Anyway, it all rather pales into nothingness when you look at bloodsports and what they get up to doesnt it?

There's brutality in all echelons of society

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
05-23-2016, 11:26 PM

I wonder if they ate Lord Lucan?

redgunamo
05-24-2016, 07:38 AM
I wonder if they ate Lord Lucan?

Are you really from Henley? Forgive me if I've asked before. I'm from Hailey.

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
05-24-2016, 12:09 PM
Live about 6 miles away but I was born in Kent.