PDA

View Full Version : So the biggest club in the world has appointed the biggest **** in the world as its

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
05-23-2016, 09:43 AM
manager.

I fear a terrible alchemy will ensue. As though the one ring has been delivered to Sauron. Who will save us? :-(

Sir C
05-23-2016, 09:47 AM
manager.

I fear a terrible alchemy will ensue. As though the one ring has been delivered to Sauron. Who will save us? :-(

He's already managed the Biggest Club In The World, hasn't he?

Didn't he win **** all*?

* May be incorrect.

redgunamo
05-23-2016, 09:51 AM
manager.

Yes, next season in the Premier League does appear to be shaping up into a quite epic ****-fest or **** off, doesn't it.

The Jorge
05-23-2016, 09:51 AM
Yes, next season in the Premier League does appear to be shaping up into a quite epic ****-fest or **** off, doesn't it.

There's Pep though, surely nobody can dislike lovely Pep

redgunamo
05-23-2016, 09:52 AM

Didn't he win **** all*?

* May be incorrect.

He won the league, I think, which is practically the same as **** all, under the circumstances. Greedy *******s.

redgunamo
05-23-2016, 09:53 AM

He's mainly the one I meant. Perhaps harsh, but I just don't like him.

Luis Anaconda
05-23-2016, 09:53 AM

Want a bet? I don't but I know plenty who do.

Neg for one - but he doesn't count as he is Belgian

redgunamo
05-23-2016, 09:54 AM
Want a bet? I don't but I know plenty who do.

Neg for one - but he doesn't count as he is Belgian

I suspect Wenger doesn't fancy him too much either. But then, He's French.

Burney
05-23-2016, 09:56 AM

Didn't he win **** all*?

* May be incorrect.

Surely what happens will be what always happens with Mourinho? He may do alright at first, but in the process piss off so many people and embarrass the club to such an extent that it will all end in bitter acrimony?

He'll probably end up publicly calling Bobby Charlton a **** or something.

redgunamo
05-23-2016, 09:58 AM
Surely what happens will be what always happens with Mourinho? He may do alright at first, but in the process piss off so many people and embarrass the club to such an extent that it will all end in bitter acrimony?

He'll probably end up publicly calling Bobby Charlton a **** or something.

Nobody minds that, I think. It's just that he'll probably do it while winning the League or the European Cup again :-\

Burney
05-23-2016, 10:02 AM
Nobody minds that, I think. It's just that he'll probably do it while winning the League or the European Cup again :-\

Yes, but Man U do have some concept of themselves as having standards of behaviour. Laughable, I know, given some of Ferguson's behaviour down the years, but they do.

redgunamo
05-23-2016, 10:18 AM
Yes, but Man U do have some concept of themselves as having standards of behaviour. Laughable, I know, given some of Ferguson's behaviour down the years, but they do.

That's all just mind games and banter, imo. The big clubs get that way by being ruthless while convincing the weaker-minded that they're actually all about fairplay and standards and principles and all that rot.

Ash
05-23-2016, 10:36 AM
That's all just mind games and banter, imo. The big clubs get that way by being ruthless while convincing the weaker-minded that they're actually all about fairplay and standards and principles and all that rot.

:nod:

Mes que un club --> Meh! Qunt Club

redgunamo
05-24-2016, 08:14 AM
:nod:

Mes que un club --> Meh! Qunt Club

looooooooooooooooooooool.