PDA

View Full Version : BGM - In 'ere (GoT SPOILERS)

Burney
05-23-2016, 08:50 AM
Favourite bit?

The Hodor revelation? Or Sansa telling Littlefinger to **** off?

Billy Goat Sverige
05-23-2016, 09:02 AM
I thought the final ten minutes were excellent. Got a bit pissed off that another Dire Wolf was ****ed out the window but the Hodor reveal was really well done. Also enjoyed Sansa telling him to Littlefinger to **** off although I'm not sure what her game is with Jon. Feels like she's going to start playing everyone to get what she wants. By far the worst and most pointless bit was Dany commanding Jorah to find a cure. She's easily my most hated character now.

Fake Sansa had nice tits as well, which was good.

Burney
05-23-2016, 09:09 AM
I thought the final ten minutes were excellent. Got a bit pissed off that another Dire Wolf was ****ed out the window but the Hodor reveal was really well done. Also enjoyed Sansa telling him to Littlefinger to **** off although I'm not sure what her game is with Jon. Feels like she's going to start playing everyone to get what she wants. By far the worst and most pointless bit was Dany commanding Jorah to find a cure. She's easily my most hated character now.

I think they're going to start putting Sansa a bit more front and centre, which is good from a story point of view, but slightly hampered by the fact that she's really not a very good actress - although the scene with Littlefinger was about the best she's done.

The Greyjoy stuff was all too predictable. They were never going to accept Yara and dickiess Theon. **** knows what they're going to do now.

Agree about Danaerys. She can properly **** off, the time wasting ****. Being associated with her has even managed to make Tyrion boring, which is the worst sin of all.

Slightly annoyed that there wasn't some movement on the Cersei vs the Sparrow front, but you can't have everything.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-23-2016, 09:15 AM
I think they're going to start putting Sansa a bit more front and centre, which is good from a story point of view, but slightly hampered by the fact that she's really not a very good actress - although the scene with Littlefinger was about the best she's done.

The Greyjoy stuff was all too predictable. They were never going to accept Yara and dickiess Theon. **** knows what they're going to do now.

Agree about Danaerys. She can properly **** off, the time wasting ****. Being associated with her has even managed to make Tyrion boring, which is the worst sin of all.

Slightly annoyed that there wasn't some movement on the Cersei vs the Sparrow front, but you can't have everything.

I suppose Bran being marked now means the wall (assuming he gets south somehow) won't be a barrier for the white walkers?

Burney
05-23-2016, 09:19 AM
I suppose Bran being marked now means the wall (assuming he gets south somehow) won't be a barrier for the white walkers?

That's the thing with the White Walkers. They're sort of the joker in the pack. All these other plots and sub-plots can simply be rendered meaningless if they turn up and start ****ing **** up. For instance, I do wonder who's going to get Ramsay first - Sansa or them.

Luis Anaconda
05-24-2016, 08:49 AM

The gratuitous nudity was very tastefully done. But Hodor :cry:

Burney
05-24-2016, 08:52 AM
The gratuitous nudity was very tastefully done. But Hodor :cry:

I don't call having a warty cock waved in our faces tasteful, la. :-(

Of course, what I've only just realised is that now there's going to be a big undead Hodor White Walker coming after Bran. :-(

Luis Anaconda
05-24-2016, 08:56 AM
I don't call having a warty cock waved in our faces tasteful, la. :-(

Of course, what I've only just realised is that now there's going to be a big undead Hodor White Walker coming after Bran. :-(

Oh god yeah - that should be fun.

I was referring more to the fake Sansa - I seemed to have looked away at the right time for the other bit. Kevin Eldon was a bit strange

Burney
05-24-2016, 08:58 AM

I was referring more to the fake Sansa - I seemed to have looked away at the right time for the other bit. Kevin Eldon was a bit strange

Yes. She was much more attractive than the actual Sansa. And she was a better actor - although I have furniture that's more convincingly human than her who plays Sansa.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-24-2016, 08:59 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RemoteUnimportantGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

The Jorge
05-24-2016, 08:59 AM

Yes, I very much enjoyed fake sansa, who manages to be infinitely more sexy than the real one.

Also, Summer :cry:

Luis Anaconda
05-24-2016, 09:00 AM
Yes. She was much more attractive than the actual Sansa. And she was a better actor - although I have furniture that's more convincingly human than her who plays Sansa.

Indeed - probably didn't help that up till now Sansa has been such a wuss. Arya was clearly the best part

Luis Anaconda
05-24-2016, 09:01 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RemoteUnimportantGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

nice - those who haven't seen the episode will be doubly gutted that they can't look at this thread now :-)

The Jorge
05-24-2016, 09:01 AM

Disappointing lack of "I am him, I AM!" action though.

http://www.fistoffun.net/images/gallery/fof2/fistoffuns2e1-11.jpg

Burney
05-24-2016, 09:09 AM
Disappointing lack of "I am him, I AM!" action though.

http://www.fistoffun.net/images/gallery/fof2/fistoffuns2e1-11.jpg

Personally, I'm looking forward to the cataclysmic coupling of Brienne and Tormund Giantsbane. That could register on the Richter Scale imo. :hehe:

The Jorge
05-24-2016, 09:13 AM
Imagine the babies!
http://i.imgur.com/kogWd.jpg

Burney
05-24-2016, 09:14 AM
Imagine the babies!
http://i.imgur.com/kogWd.jpg

:hehe: I do hope we get to see that one.

Norn Iron
05-24-2016, 09:18 AM
Why is Hodor running round saying 'Hodor' or 'Hold the door' all the time?
Did he know this white walker thing was going to happen and how it was going to play out? Makes no sense to me.

The Jorge
05-24-2016, 09:20 AM
Did he know this white walker thing was going to happen and how it was going to play out? Makes no sense to me.

I think the whole being warged into from the future ****ed his mechanism, basically.

Burney
05-24-2016, 09:21 AM

Basically, I think Bran went back in time and ****ed his mind so that he'd do what was needed when the time came. Or something.

Jake
05-24-2016, 10:35 AM
Basically, I think Bran went back in time and ****ed his mind so that he'd do what was needed when the time came. Or something.

The whole thing is a mess tbh. Bran can now effectively time travel and could have played a part in virtually everything no?

Also that new lady of light bint has got a rather obvious necklace, so all that mumbo jumbo about whatsherface seeing the real her in the bath last season or season before it is *******s - they just forgot.

Still, fake Sansa gives me hope. Also wd Richard E Grant.

Burney
05-24-2016, 10:41 AM
I don't know about the extent to which Bran is able to influence things, tbh. I think it's just a useful narrative device to provide us with backstory.

Jake
05-24-2016, 10:58 AM
I dunno, the events of that episode seem to suggest he's able to influence, a lot.

This is funny:

https://ventrellaquest.com/2014/04/20/got-got/

Ash
05-24-2016, 01:21 PM

So let's try and unpick all the issues here.

A young man called Wylis first encounters Bran Stark when Bran sends himself back in time to destroy Wylis' mind and life for ever by leaving him a bumbling, mute simpleton who can only ever burble the word 'Hodor'.

The broken creature, Hodor is eventually tasked with carrying Bran around for hundreds of miles in appalling conditions, largely as a consequence of the general stupidity of the Starks. Sometimes Bran seizes control of what is left of his mind, which by conventional warging ettiquette, is not really cricket, as you're only supposed to warg animals.

After having to live in a hole in the ground eating moss and toadstalls for a few years, Bran's impetuous and ill-disciplined journeys through timespace take him to the side of the Night King, who can then 'touch' Bran, not only revealing his location and endangering all those who have rescued and sheltered him, but according to some theories, effectively remove the Wall as an obstacle to The Others thus possibly ending all human life on Westeros.

As the enemy close in, and everyone needs to get the **** out of there very quickly, Bran prefers to wander through time, further incapacitating himself and Hodor, so no-one can escape, while the zombies can break in and kill Leaf, the other last remaining Children of the Forest, One Eyed Raven, and Summer.

Eventually Bran takes control of Hodor who has to hold the back door to the cave for long enough for Meera to drag Bran far enough away so they have a remote and very unlikely chance of escape, leaving Hodor to be clawed to death by the zombies as a prelude to his own zombiefication.

Bran is such a **** that even Ramsay Bolton would be impressed.

Luis Anaconda
05-24-2016, 01:25 PM

A young man called Wylis first encounters Bran Stark when Bran sends himself back in time to destroy Wylis' mind and life for ever by leaving him a bumbling, mute simpleton who can only ever burble the word 'Hodor'.

The broken creature, Hodor is eventually tasked with carrying Bran around for hundreds of miles in appalling conditions, largely as a consequence of the general stupidity of the Starks. Sometimes Bran seizes control of what is left of his mind, which by conventional warging ettiquette, is not really cricket, as you're only supposed to warg animals.

After having to live in a hole in the ground eating moss and toadstalls for a few years, Bran's impetuous and ill-disciplined journeys through timespace take him to the side of the Night King, who can then 'touch' Bran, not only revealing his location and endangering all those who have rescued and sheltered him, but according to some theories, effectively remove the Wall as an obstacle to The Others thus possibly ending all human life on Westeros.

As the enemy close in, and everyone needs to get the **** out of there very quickly, Bran prefers to wander through time, further incapacitating himself and Hodor, so no-one can escape, while the zombies can break in and kill Leaf, the other last remaining Children of the Forest, One Eyed Raven, and Summer.

Eventually Bran takes control of Hodor who has to hold the back door to the cave for long enough for Meera to drag Bran far enough away so they have a remote and very unlikely chance of escape, leaving Hodor to be clawed to death by the zombies as a prelude to his own zombiefication.

:clap: :clap: Beautifully summarised

Burney
05-24-2016, 01:31 PM

:hehe: I've long said that Bran is a ****, but largely by virtue of being tedious. However, when you put it like that, it's pretty clear he's evil, too.

Ash
05-24-2016, 01:52 PM
:hehe: I've long said that Bran is a ****, but largely by virtue of being tedious. However, when you put it like that, it's pretty clear he's evil, too.

All that remains is for him to go back in time and send himself climbing up the wall of that bloody tower to set the whole thing off.

I didn't mind him being tedious because it was always clear to me that he was eventually going to do something important.

:-|

Burney
05-24-2016, 01:53 PM
All that remains is for him to go back in time and send himself climbing up the wall of that bloody tower to set the whole thing off.

I didn't mind him being tedious because it was always clear to me that he was eventually going to do something important.

:-|

Maybe White Walker Hodor will get him and kick his **** in? :shrug:

Ash
05-24-2016, 02:03 PM
Maybe White Walker Hodor will get him and kick his **** in? :shrug:

Lucky escape for Westeros if he does. :nod: