PDA

View Full Version : Why the god damn rush to potty train your kids? :-(

Monty92
05-20-2016, 12:08 PM
That way lies dealing with ‘accidents’ in supermarkets and wiping their arse in adult public toilets while trying desperately not to touch anything. The longer I can put off that horrific inevitability, the better, imo.

It’s not like you ever get kids of 12 still wearing nappies, is it?

The Jorge
05-20-2016, 12:10 PM
It's a fairly basic, and desireable, life skill, I wouldve thought.

Though my daughter did accidentally **** on a pub floor once when we were in that difficult interim stage.

In her defence, it was quite the session.

Monty92
05-20-2016, 12:14 PM
It's a fairly basic, and desireable, life skill, I wouldve thought.

Though my daughter did accidentally **** on a pub floor once when we were in that difficult interim stage.

In her defence, it was quite the session.

I bumped into a woman at a funeral recently who, about three decades ago, did a **** in our paddling pool at home while I was in it with her. If it hadn't been her dad's funeral, I'd have finally taken the opportunity to give her a piece of mind.

7sisters
05-20-2016, 12:19 PM
That way lies dealing with ‘accidents’ in supermarkets and wiping their arse in adult public toilets while trying desperately not to touch anything. The longer I can put off that horrific inevitability, the better, imo.

It’s not like you ever get kids of 12 still wearing nappies, is it?

Don't ever rush that programme, m. The ones that do can invariably end up with mid term set backs and end up pissing beds or themselves at school. Seen it happen lots of times.
Pushy, competitive ****ing parents again.
Yours
Auntie 7

The Jorge
05-20-2016, 12:20 PM
I bumped into a woman at a funeral recently who, about three decades ago, did a **** in our paddling pool at home while I was in it with her. If it hadn't been her dad's funeral, I'd have finally taken the opportunity to give her a piece of mind.

Is it bad that I'm slightly disappointed with you for not?

7sisters
05-20-2016, 12:31 PM

I'm still struggling with why anyone would break out the paddling pool at a wake :-\

SWv2
05-20-2016, 12:33 PM
I seem to recall it being a reasonably painless and easy exercise with my kids, over and done with in a weekend.

You don't appear, at face Awimb value, to get any joy or personal reward from parenting. Makes one wonder why you bother.

redgunamo
05-20-2016, 12:35 PM

Yep. Plus one.