PDA

View Full Version : Nice interview with mikel and hector in the daily mail

Monty92
05-20-2016, 10:07 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Jorge
05-20-2016, 10:11 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you have a link or, even better, a copy & paste?

Monty92
05-20-2016, 10:18 AM

I'm on my phone, so no, sorry.

The Jorge
05-20-2016, 10:22 AM
I'm on my phone, so no, sorry.

Well I suppose posting anything in the first place was an achievement

Pokster
05-20-2016, 10:27 AM

www.dailymail.co.uk don't thank me

The Jorge
05-20-2016, 10:35 AM
www.dailymail.co.uk don't thank me

Thank you.

Also, on the Leeds thing, I'm not a big drinker either. Are you a fan of the Conservatory?

Monty92
05-20-2016, 11:08 AM
Thank you.

Also, on the Leeds thing, I'm not a big drinker either. Are you a fan of the Conservatory?

That pub you mentioned opposite Ho was good fun. Only tainted by having been followed down the street by a very persistent, passive aggressive beggar on the way there :(

Mr hobo: I'm ignoring you because I don't want to interact with you at all, let alone give you money, so repeating "excuse me sir" over and over again as you pursue me for 300 metres is frankly not going to achieve anything

SWv2
05-20-2016, 11:15 AM
That pub you mentioned opposite Ho was good fun. Only tainted by having been followed down the street by a very persistent, passive aggressive beggar on the way there :(

Mr hobo: I'm ignoring you because I don't want to interact with you at all, let alone give you money, so repeating "excuse me sir" over and over again as you pursue me for 300 metres is frankly not going to achieve anything

Why not just respond to the chap in the negative?

The Jorge
05-20-2016, 11:17 AM

It's always been a decent place, plent of meejatypes off their nuts on commission funded gak, but in a good way.

Does Jerusalem still exist?