PDA

View Full Version : This week I have mostly been listening to

TheCurly
05-19-2016, 01:42 PM
John Denver.
So there.

SWv2
05-19-2016, 01:45 PM
Did I see that Roland Gift is playing Feile?

TheCurly
05-19-2016, 01:46 PM
Did I see that Roland Gift is playing Feile?

That he is
Think I'll pop around and see Deacon Blue and The Kooks as well :nod:

Sir C
05-19-2016, 01:47 PM
John Denver.
So there.

A proper pilot. When he lost his medical he did the decent thing and killed himself.

That is commitment to aviation for you. wd jd.

TheCurly
05-19-2016, 01:53 PM
A proper pilot. When he lost his medical he did the decent thing and killed himself.

That is commitment to aviation for you. wd jd.

Silly **** run out of fuel all the same

Sir C
05-19-2016, 01:57 PM
Silly **** run out of fuel all the same

On purpose, like. He wanted to go in, and in he went.

redgunamo
05-19-2016, 02:01 PM

On purpose, like. He wanted to go in, and in he went.

TheCurly
05-19-2016, 02:07 PM

I'm just disappointed in him that he didn't crash into some ****ing mountain that he kept going on about

Sir C
05-19-2016, 02:11 PM
I'm just disappointed in him that he didn't crash into some ****ing mountain that he kept going on about

When I was a child and 'Leaving On A Jet Plane' was in the charts, I used to imagine it was about a fella who was off the the 'Nam, and wish that I could go off to the 'Nam, where it was hot and smelt of the tropics and where there were colours and, most importantly, where it wasn't ****ing Lewisham in the grey ****ing drizzle. I probably wanted to shoot at gooks as well, I suppose.

TheCurly
05-19-2016, 02:13 PM
When I was a child and 'Leaving On A Jet Plane' was in the charts, I used to imagine it was about a fella who was off the the 'Nam, and wish that I could go off to the 'Nam, where it was hot and smelt of the tropics and where there were colours and, most importantly, where it wasn't ****ing Lewisham in the grey ****ing drizzle. I probably wanted to shoot at gooks as well, I suppose.

I must have played Rocky Mountain High about 30 times this week :-( A beautiful song to be fair to the Greenpeacenik

Sir C
05-19-2016, 02:15 PM
I must have played Rocky Mountain High about 30 times this week :-( A beautiful song to be fair to the Greenpeacenik

It is a beautiful soing indeed. Annie's Song is a bit of a ****ing dirge, mind.

TheCurly
05-19-2016, 02:18 PM
It is a beautiful soing indeed. Annie's Song is a bit of a ****ing dirge, mind.

The bane of the music lover that.You have to listen to a lot music you don't like to discover if you like it or not :-(

Burney
05-19-2016, 02:39 PM

Yeah. We haven't been allowed a proper go at the gooks since Malaya. S'not fair imo.

Sir C
05-19-2016, 02:43 PM
Yeah. We haven't been allowed a proper go at the gooks since Malaya. S'not fair imo.

I think the problem is that there are, quite literally, millions of the ****ers.

Burney
05-19-2016, 02:50 PM
Yes. Silly of us to let that happen, really. :-(