PDA

View Full Version : What a slow day and I am annoyed as the reverse bin raider is still at it.

Pat Vegas
05-19-2016, 12:05 PM
I will catch them tonight.

after my carefully worded note they decided to start dumping stuff in my other bin.

Is it illegal? I pay council tax they are stealing my service.

Anyway I have some elaborate locks that will put an end to their *******s.

I know I get upset at trivial things but neighbourhood *******s like this brings me in to a rage.

Ash
05-19-2016, 12:10 PM
Be careful you don't get stabbed in the face. It seems to me that people who steal bin space would think nothing of casually murdering their victims as well.

redgunamo
05-19-2016, 12:11 PM
I will catch them tonight.

after my carefully worded note they decided to start dumping stuff in my other bin.

Is it illegal? I pay council tax they are stealing my service.

Anyway I have some elaborate locks that will put an end to their *******s.

I know I get upset at trivial things but neighbourhood *******s like this brings me in to a rage.

Maybe it's raccoons.

Pat Vegas
05-19-2016, 12:12 PM
This is what I was thinking. Whilst I was tempted to take the bags out and put them on their doorstep.
I fear it will instigate a war as clearly they are taking the piss now.

Next thing I know they'll **** up my car.

To make things worse I suspect the culprit is the chap in the tottenham shirt I see sometimes.

Burney
05-19-2016, 12:12 PM
maybe it's raccoons.

ihnramrpiml

Sir C
05-19-2016, 12:14 PM
ihnramrpiml

I remember seeing a bumper sticker in the States proudly proclaiming the driver to be a 'Registered Coon Ass'.

A Coon Ass is apparently a Cajun.

Americans are odd.

Burney
05-19-2016, 12:28 PM
I remember seeing a bumper sticker in the States proudly proclaiming the driver to be a 'Registered Coon Ass'.

A Coon Ass is apparently a Cajun.

Americans are odd.

It's nice that they're registered, mind.