PDA

View Full Version : What do you reckon Awimb? He didn't get booked so retrospective ban?

Pat Vegas
05-19-2016, 09:51 AM
Bloody Canadians.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

Luis Anaconda
05-19-2016, 09:54 AM
Bloody Canadians.

Nah - nothing more than a yellow there guvnor

The Jorge
05-19-2016, 09:55 AM
Bloody Canadians.

Oh come on, he's not that sort of prime minister.

He's a dreamy lad, isnt he? Tell me Pat, what would a chap like me need to move to Caaaaanadaaaa?

Pat Vegas
05-19-2016, 09:58 AM
Got any family there?

I think there is a Canadian Self Employed Visa option.

redgunamo
05-19-2016, 10:05 AM
Got any family there?

I going to take my boys to see the Habs sometime soon, probably next month.

Pat Vegas
05-19-2016, 10:06 AM
I going to take my boys to see the Habs sometime soon, probably next month.

I'd wait until October Red.

not one bloody Canadian team in the playoffs!

I will be in Toronto but it looks like the Basketball team is doing alright at least.

The Jorge
05-19-2016, 10:10 AM
Got any family there?

No, they have an entrepeneureal visa too, I think.

redgunamo
05-19-2016, 10:13 AM
I'd wait until October Red.

not one bloody Canadian team in the playoffs!

I will be in Toronto but it looks like the Basketball team is doing alright at least.

Thanks for that, I had no idea. They must be trying to banter me off.

Pat Vegas
05-19-2016, 10:14 AM
No, they have an entrepeneureal visa too, I think.

Would you really want to go there?

The Jorge
05-19-2016, 10:16 AM
Would you really want to go there?

I'm thinking I might, I probably would have preferred Spain on the basis of having family there but just looking where else is an option. I think, especially with a kid, language is a consideration.

Pat Vegas
05-19-2016, 10:40 AM
I'm thinking I might, I probably would have preferred Spain on the basis of having family there but just looking where else is an option. I think, especially with a kid, language is a consideration.

I really wanted to go. But with some family issues we decided to stay in the UK, but now with the new development the future is currently on hold.

Overall I think there is a better quality of life there, But I am not sure. From a home point of view for sure, I am going to visit my family in a few weeks their basements are bigger than my flat, They are not all rich people but all got nice homes and things are a lot more laid back. Even though it's a smaller town they have all the things you need (even an apple store). the winter doesn't bother me they actually have good summers there.

We also considered Italy. I like the lifestyle but in the end it was my wife who decided against it. I wouldn't have minded to try, to learn a new language but my career options would be limited. And unless you live in a big city in Italy it's a struggle.

Luis Anaconda
05-19-2016, 10:48 AM
Germany's nice j - they all speak English here

The Jorge
05-19-2016, 10:54 AM
I really wanted to go. But with some family issues we decided to stay in the UK, but now with the new development the future is currently on hold.

Overall I think there is a better quality of life there, But I am not sure. From a home point of view for sure, I am going to visit my family in a few weeks their basements are bigger than my flat, They are not all rich people but all got nice homes and things are a lot more laid back. Even though it's a smaller town they have all the things you need (even an apple store). the winter doesn't bother me they actually have good summers there.

We also considered Italy. I like the lifestyle but in the end it was my wife who decided against it. I wouldn't have minded to try, to learn a new language but my career options would be limited. And unless you live in a big city in Italy it's a struggle.

Yeah, I'm kind of prepared for the southern european thing but then I'm reminded it's only me who can speak spanish. Also, the OH is a ginger and would spend large parts of her life cooking or melting

The Jorge
05-19-2016, 10:55 AM
Germany's nice j - they all speak English here

Bizarrely enough we were looking at doing germany by rail and autobahn soon.