PDA

View Full Version : Oi Ash! This here NATO geezer says we're going to have a war with Russia.

Sir C
05-18-2016, 01:16 PM
You might want to consider what you're going to tell the nice gentleman of the SIS when they come calling with your file from GCHQ :judge:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/18/west-russia-on-course-for-war-nato-ex-deputy-commander

The Jorge
05-18-2016, 01:18 PM
You might want to consider what you're going to tell the nice gentleman of the SIS when they come calling with your file from GCHQ :judge:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/18/west-russia-on-course-for-war-nato-ex-deputy-commander

Are you suggesting Ash isnt SISnormative?

Sir C
05-18-2016, 01:22 PM
Are you suggesting Ash isnt SISnormative?

Good shooting j.

No, I'm just pointing out that I have always held Mr Putin in very low regard and I am not the sort to spread Kremlin propaganda around prior to the commencement of the present hostilities, that I have always been loyal to Her Majesty and am ready, in this hour of national crisis, to place my business expertise in the hands of the authorities in exchange for a few lucrative government contracts.

Burney
05-18-2016, 01:24 PM
Good shooting j.

No, I'm just pointing out that I have always held Mr Putin in very low regard and I am not the sort to spread Kremlin propaganda around prior to the commencement of the present hostilities, that I have always been loyal to Her Majesty and am ready, in this hour of national crisis, to place my business expertise in the hands of the authorities in exchange for a few lucrative government contracts.

Could you not also intimidate the enemy with your mad aerobatic skillz?

Sir C
05-18-2016, 01:27 PM
Could you not also intimidate the enemy with your mad aerobatic skillz?

Well, I'm certainly keen to assist in any way possible, but I truly feel that I can best serve my country by being awarded contracts. To do stuff. You know. Just... stuff.

:areyouhearingmeincheltenham:

Ash
05-18-2016, 01:27 PM

This Shirreff chappie is clearly a frightful scaremonger. "Asked about the consequences for British security of leaving the European Union, Shirreff said it would make the EU weaker and that a weaker EU would make Britain weaker."

Sir C
05-18-2016, 01:29 PM
This Shirreff chappie is clearly a frightful scaremonger. "Asked about the consequences for British security of leaving the European Union, Shirreff said it would make the EU weaker and that a weaker EU would make Britain weaker."

I think you mean 'His Royal Graciousness The Lord High Viscount Shirref, pbuh' don't you?

You might wantr to get with the new reality a.

Burney
05-18-2016, 01:35 PM
I think you mean 'His Royal Graciousness The Lord High Viscount Shirref, pbuh' don't you?

I'm sure the fact that he's trying to flog a book has nothing to do with his pessimism.

Mind you, NATO does seem to be having to intercept Russki crates over Baltic airspace pretty much every day at the moment, so it's probably only a matter of time before something unfortunate happens.

The Jorge
05-18-2016, 01:37 PM
Well, I'm certainly keen to assist in any way possible, but I truly feel that I can best serve my country by being awarded contracts. To do stuff. You know. Just... stuff.

:areyouhearingmeincheltenham:

I'm starting to think the albanian lads had the right idea

Snin
05-18-2016, 01:38 PM
I think you will find hes actually saying buy my book...and the papers have regurgetated his bul**** non news based on his ****ty little book...journos in being lazy thick cnutsshocker!

Snin
05-18-2016, 01:39 PM
The shareef don't like it imo
Now the king told the boogie men
You have to let that raga drop
The oil down the desert way
Has been shakin' to the top
The sheik he drove his Cadillac
He went a' cruisnin' down the ville
The muezzin was a' standing
On the radiator grille

Ash
05-18-2016, 01:39 PM

I've been in the new reality for nearly 20 years, unfortunately. :-(