PDA

View Full Version : Most depressing consumer fair ever :-(

Monty92
05-17-2016, 01:03 PM
Hi Paul,
Hope you’re well. I understand that it might not be your field professionally but I just wanted to extend an invitation to you in case you (or a family member, friend etc) might be interested in coming along to the Private Pregnancy UK Show this weekend (21-22 May) at the Royal Institution, London. There are no strings attached – it’s just an extension of our press invitations should it be of interest to you or anyone you know personally.
The show is ideal if you fit into any of the below:
• actively trying for a baby but are struggling
• interested in or are undergoing IVF treatment who would like more information/guidance
• need information on depression during pregnancy or after birth
• curious about your fertility potential e.g. egg counting etc
• need more information on egg freezing and preserving your fertility
• nervous about birth preparations or options, caesareans sections and pain relief
• first-time mothers worried about breastfeeding, exercise and nutrition
The show has some of the top obstetricians, gynaecologists, fertility consultants and midwives in the country in the building e.g. from The Lindo Wing at St Mary’s, Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea, The Portland, Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital etc.
There will be plenty of opportunities to speak to them personally and I would be happy to arrange for you to attend their seminars (let me know which interest you from this list) and take part in pregnancy and birth workshops from active birth and breastfeeding to antenatal and yoga (let me know from this list) as our guest.
If you would be interested in attending, please let me or my colleague Kate Lam, kate.lam@staturepr.com, know and we can arrange free tickets (£20 entry usually, workshops cost an additional £35).
The Private Pregnancy UK Show
The Royal Institution
21 Albemarle Street
London
W1S 4BS
Opening times
Saturday 21 May – 10am to 6pm
Sunday 22 May – 10am to 6pm
Best wishes,
Helena

Burney
05-17-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi Paul,
Hope you’re well. I understand that it might not be your field professionally but I just wanted to extend an invitation to you in case you (or a family member, friend etc) might be interested in coming along to the Private Pregnancy UK Show this weekend (21-22 May) at the Royal Institution, London. There are no strings attached – it’s just an extension of our press invitations should it be of interest to you or anyone you know personally.
• interested in or are undergoing IVF treatment who would like more information/guidance
• nervous about birth preparations or options, caesareans sections and pain relief
The show has some of the top obstetricians, gynaecologists, fertility consultants and midwives in the country in the building e.g. from The Lindo Wing at St Mary’s, Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea, The Portland, Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital etc.
There will be plenty of opportunities to speak to them personally and I would be happy to arrange for you to attend their seminars (let me know which interest you from this list) and take part in pregnancy and birth workshops from active birth and breastfeeding to antenatal and yoga (let me know from this list) as our guest.
If you would be interested in attending, please let me or my colleague Kate Lam, kate.lam@staturepr.com, know and we can arrange free tickets (£20 entry usually, workshops cost an additional £35).
The Royal Institution
21 Albemarle Street
London
W1S 4BS
Opening times
Best wishes,
Helena

For LOLs they should make it really easy to get in, but ****ing hard to get out.

7sisters
05-17-2016, 01:09 PM
Hi Paul,
The Royal Institution
21 Albemarle Street
London
W1S 4BS
Opening times
Best wishes,
Helena

Can only suggest you delete the ****er from your contact folder immediately

The Jorge
05-17-2016, 01:09 PM
I'm not quoting all this ****
Helena

Blimey, more anti-semitism, I dont know how you cope.

(she's calling you a jaffa)

Monty92
05-17-2016, 01:12 PM
Blimey, more anti-semitism, I dont know how you cope.

(she's calling you a jaffa)

I am the diametric opposite of a jaffa, mate. I’ve managed to impregnate a woman diagnosed with premature menopause, twice.

My spunk is basically the most successful thing about me

Burney
05-17-2016, 01:15 PM
How can you be pregnant and have the menopausals? I thought it was an either/or?

Monty92
05-17-2016, 01:17 PM
How can you be pregnant and have the menopausals? I thought it was an either/or?

She was mis-diagnosed by a her hilariously inept doctor who contrived to misread her blood test results :clap:

Burney
05-17-2016, 01:19 PM
She was mis-diagnosed by a her hilariously inept doctor who contrived to misread her blood test results :clap:

Oh, that's alright, then. Although the fact that she was misdiagnosed does rather diminish the achievement of your spermatazoans.

The Jorge
05-17-2016, 01:20 PM
Does she still see Dr Spaceman?

Monty92
05-17-2016, 01:23 PM
Oh, that's alright, then. Although the fact that she was misdiagnosed does rather diminish the achievement of your spermatazoans.

A touch, yes. But she does have polysistic ovaries which can make conceiving difficult or even impossible. So I reckon you have to give my jizz some credit.

Pokster
05-17-2016, 01:28 PM
A touch, yes. But she does have polysistic ovaries which can make conceiving difficult or even impossible. So I reckon you have to give my jizz some credit.

If it is yours.... just saying