PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones WIMB

Billy Goat Sverige
05-17-2016, 07:56 AM
Just when i thought they couldn't make Daenerys any worse* they go back to her walking out of a fire again being all fire immune. She's got three ****ing dragons and they have her push over a few torches to get a fire started. And now she has the Dothraki behind her again is she going to try and conqueor Westeros with an army of Dothraki and Iron born (i'm guessing she'll have their ships eventually) who basically rape and pillage everything? That will go down well.

If the story ends with her ending up on the throne i'll be properly ****ed off.

*Nakedness aside ofc....

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2016, 08:41 AM
Just when i thought they couldn't make Daenerys any worse* they go back to her walking out of a fire again being all fire immune. She's got three ****ing dragons and they have her push over a few torches to get a fire started. And now she has the Dothraki behind her again is she going to try and conqueor Westeros with an army of Dothraki and Iron born (i'm guessing she'll have their ships eventually) who basically rape and pillage everything? That will go down well.

*Nakedness aside ofc....

I thought that was one of the better bits :shrug: She needs to get back to Meeren so Tyrion can take the piss out of her

The Jorge
05-17-2016, 08:44 AM

*Nakedness aside ofc....

Careful mate, you're sounding a bit like a book nerd there.

Personally I'm rather liking the fact they're diverging from the books in all sorts of serious ways now.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-17-2016, 08:47 AM
My favourite bit was Tormund eating meat and eyeing himself some Brienne :hehe:

Burney
05-17-2016, 08:54 AM

*Nakedness aside ofc....

'Dothraki behind her', you say?

Seriously, though, you're right. Do we really have to watch her ****ing about in the desert all over again? Tedious ****.

Burney
05-17-2016, 08:55 AM

Ditto. Tormund is a lad imo. Jon seems to have come back from the dead as a whining pussy, though. :-(

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2016, 08:56 AM

I do like Tormund - would like to see him crush Ramsey at some point

Burney
05-17-2016, 09:00 AM

Yes. Although Ramsay did us all a favour last night by offing Osha, the only wildling who - based on her accent and general demeanour - seems to have come straight from Camden.

She suffered badly from not having a Plan B imo. The old 'shag your captor' thing was unlikely to work twice.

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2016, 09:02 AM
Yes. Although Ramsay did us all a favour last night by offing Osha, the only wildling who - based on her accent and general demeanour - seems to have come straight from Camden.

She suffered badly from not having a Plan B imo. The old 'shag your captor' thing was unlikely to work twice.

I doubt she was highly educated, b

Burney
05-17-2016, 09:05 AM
I doubt she was highly educated, b

I tell you who I'd like to see get ****ed over - that wonky-accented **** Littlefinger. He just wanders around being enigmatic and acting badly. I would like to see Jon Snow shove Longclaw up his arse.

The Jorge
05-17-2016, 09:06 AM

Presumably by demonstrating how to do a simple, five yard pass

Billy Goat Sverige
05-17-2016, 09:12 AM
I tell you who I'd like to see get ****ed over - that wonky-accented **** Littlefinger. He just wanders around being enigmatic and acting badly. I would like to see Jon Snow shove Longclaw up his arse.

Can see it happening. I reckon he'll send the army up there to take out the Boltons thinking he'll be able to manipulate Sansa afterwards but instead end up getting a sword through his chest.

Burney
05-17-2016, 09:26 AM
Can see it happening. I reckon he'll send the army up there to take out the Boltons thinking he'll be able to manipulate Sansa afterwards but instead end up getting a sword through his chest.

It would be good if, after all this time giving it the big'un and acting like he's got the key to the whole shooting match, someone just stabbed him in the face. :hehe:

Ash
05-17-2016, 01:32 PM

*Nakedness aside ofc....

Aside from the madness of the clear health-and-safety issues of the Dothraki lighting braziers, I did quite like that scene. Let's face it, she hasn't done anything interesting for a few years now, so setting fire to the whole Dothraki board of directors and strolling out of the flames wearing nothing but the captains armband was pretty impressive, I thought.

And the Tormund-Brienne moment was sweet.

The Jorge
05-17-2016, 01:36 PM
Aside from the madness of the clear health-and-safety issues of the Dothraki lighting braziers, I did quite like that scene. Let's face it, she hasn't done anything interesting for a few years now, so setting fire to the whole Dothraki board of directors and strolling out of the flames wearing nothing but the captains armband was pretty impressive, I thought.

We needed a Dothraki Keith Lard

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/phoenixnights/images/1/17/Lard.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150106045221

Burney
05-17-2016, 01:42 PM

Also, do the Dothraki ever talk about anything except killing and rape? They don't seem to have much in the way of small talk imo.

Mind you, there was an awful lot of sexual threats to women last night.

I had had a lot to drink, though, to be fair.

Ash
05-17-2016, 01:56 PM
We needed a Dothraki Keith Lard

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/phoenixnights/images/1/17/Lard.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150106045221

And, most appropriately, from Phoenix Nights.

Ash
05-17-2016, 02:00 PM
Also, do the Dothraki ever talk about anything except killing and rape? They don't seem to have much in the way of small talk imo.

They are so predictable. I'm sure we all knew that after they had all had a go on Daenerys, and then after their bloodriders all had, the horses would be next in line.

Burney
05-17-2016, 02:05 PM
They are so predictable. I'm sure we all knew that after they had all had a go on Daenerys, and then after their bloodriders all had, the horses would be next in line.

I'm not really sure how that would work in practice, though. Would they form a queue? Draw lots? And, frankly, would everyone be up for it? Even Dothraki must have some standards.

As for how you'd get the horses to do it, I've no idea.