PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on yesterday st totteringham's day and our best ever finish since 2005

modd
05-16-2016, 08:44 PM
Well done to the club, the players and everyone . I told you spurs are a team of losers. They are bigger bunch of bottlers i have ever seen. four times ahead of us in 2006,2012,2013 and 2016 and they fail to seal the deal.

they went to team that was down and only needed a draw and lost 5-1 aganst ten men. pathetic, worthless and typical of their recent history. weak players, overhyped managers and deluded fanbase . they will never finish above arsenal for at least 40 to 50 years.

they are ****ed now. in year kane and ali be gone and manager will **** of to spain. I just love how they ****ing get so cocky and never learn their place. they are most deluded and for that supporter who was cocky with me in the pub after they beat stoke 4-0, where are you now. Silly club, stupid owner and think some flash new stadium will make them feel like big club. give me ****ing break.

In terms of us well done lads. great response after missing out on title. 11 games unbeaten, our best ever finsh 2005 and great farewell to mikel, thomas rosicky and arerta.. great servants who gave us glory of wembly fa cup previous two seasons

well done leicester deserved champions and had edge over everyone but benefited from lack of injuries, only league to focus on and rivals not putting them under enough pressure. but still fair play and its great story and ended big four domination of the league since 1995.

can,t wait for next season. we improving postion each season and got best squard and can,t wait to see two or three big signings in likes of kante and co and title winning celebration on may 24th 2017 hopefully.

untill then enjoy summer, champions league final. euros will be dull, dull , dull but forget that and look forward to club football in august and to winning ways again.

barrybueno
05-16-2016, 08:59 PM
Hold on mutha****a, I'll address the Arsenal bull**** later but the Euros dull dull dull? **** of modd.

Don't make me come round there :fight:

The Jorge
05-16-2016, 09:58 PM
Touch me brother

http://www.lovethisgif.com/uploaded_images/13600-Street-Fighter-Fist-Bump-Ken-Ryu-Bro-Fist-Gif-Gifwave.gif

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
05-16-2016, 10:57 PM
Too much C2H5OH taken imo

Nick Harry Kane for £50m and a penny piss and we're on the road.......