PDA

View Full Version : Roy’s / your England squad.

SWv2
05-16-2016, 12:41 PM
**** me but there is a whole pile of averageness in there. Strangely it is of course the best you can muster.

Mc Gooner
05-16-2016, 12:42 PM
I was shocked

7sisters
05-16-2016, 12:46 PM
**** me but there is a whole pile of averageness in there. Strangely it is of course the best you can muster.

They said that about Lester back in September mate. ;-)

PSRB
05-16-2016, 12:46 PM

I thought that, after all the stuff about this exciting young England squad, we still have a lot of dross. Stones can consider himself incredibly lucky to be going, he's been ****e all season

SWv2
05-16-2016, 12:48 PM
I thought that, after all the stuff about this exciting young England squad, we still have a lot of dross. Stones can consider himself incredibly lucky to be going, he's been ****e all season

I would not normally pay attention to England squads so I expect it to be very normal in terms of who is in / out, just when you see the list of names, especially those listed as midfield.

Alli, Barkley, Dier, Drinkwater, Delph, Henderson, Lallana, Milner, Sterling, Townsend, Wilshere

**** me.

No Jags either. You can now support France like me.

IUFG
05-16-2016, 12:50 PM
You can now support France like me.

handbally France?

TH14 :cloud9:

SWv2
05-16-2016, 12:51 PM
handbally France?

TH14 :cloud9:

I never lost any sleep about that. Got into a fair few arguments mind you.

Ash
05-16-2016, 12:59 PM
I would not normally pay attention to England squads so I expect it to be very normal in terms of who is in / out, just when you see the list of names, especially those listed as midfield.

Milner

I got called a ****ing thick **** by Monty for suggesting that Milner was a rather average player.

PSRB
05-16-2016, 01:00 PM

Alli, Barkley, Dier, Drinkwater, Delph, Henderson, Lallana, Milner, Sterling, Townsend, Wilshere

**** me.

No Jags either. You can now support France like me.

Little bit surprised we're only going with 3 CB's but Phil wasn't too bothered. Not sure he fancied sitting on the bench for 4 weeks when he could be on holiday

France & Germany but will essentially just enjoy the matches

SWv2
05-16-2016, 01:05 PM
I got called a ****ing thick **** by Monty for suggesting that Milner was a rather average player.

Hard working and probably respected and loved by team-mates on that basis.

We’re not team mates though, we are viewers/fans and in general we like players who excite us while being able to appreciate qualities in others.

There is none in the list that are ****e, all very well rewarded PL players after all.

Your telling off was simply a result of you not having the same depth of appreciation of the game that Monty enjoys.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-16-2016, 01:46 PM

Yes, and the only decently good player we have in midfield (Wilshere) is wasted as a holding midfielder.

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
05-16-2016, 02:05 PM

I agree, he's a totally predictable player. Average is being kind.