PDA

View Full Version : Is there any locks won can buy for wheelie bins?

Pat Vegas
05-16-2016, 11:04 AM
Some **** is seriously annoying me by putting their rubbish in my bin.

They put all this mixed crap in my bin which I have to sort or they won't collect my rubbish :furious:

when it comes to neighbour matters this bugs me greatly.

Burney
05-16-2016, 11:07 AM

They put all this mixed crap in my bin which I have to sort or they won't collect my rubbish :furious:

Booby trap it with an anti-personnel device. That'll soften their cough a bit.

barrybueno
05-16-2016, 11:38 AM
I too suffer from this Pat at work, I have to keep my 'waste paper only' wheelie bins inside now, ****s just put everything in them otherwise. I wouldn't suggest you keep the bin in your kitchen though :hehe:
Maybe you could drill a hole through the lid and the main part and get a padlock to fit?

Ash
05-16-2016, 11:49 AM

We have shared dumpsters with the 20 flats in the block. Often some cund puts massive cardboard boxes unflattened in the resyk bin which means that there is no room for everyone elses stuff. Also, the rubbish bins get filled with builders waste & old carpets, and crap that should be taken to the dump, so there is no room there either, and bags get left around and then the council don't take any of it because the place is a mess and :shout:

Pat Vegas
05-16-2016, 11:54 AM
I would like to keep the bins inside but they are those massive ones. I have 3 of the bloody things.

There is a block of flats next to me and it seems easy for them to stick their rubbish in my bin rather than walk an extra 5 feet to use their own bins.
I wouldn't mind I even moved the bin to face the other way and they still do it.

IUFG
05-16-2016, 12:09 PM
the joys of urban living...

Pokster
05-16-2016, 12:22 PM

That's what happens when you live down south... oop North we have nice big houses......