PDA

View Full Version : Danny Mills: When a team wins the title they have a striker who gets you 20+ goals

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
05-15-2016, 10:15 PM
and AFC don't have that.

Er, didn't Olly get 22?

Look, I'm not saying that we don't need a striker. I'd love a world class one as much as everyone.

And Olly went something like 19 games without a goal. If he'd scored 1 in 2 during that period, he'd be the 30+ a season striker we need.

But for DM to say he's not a 20 goal a season striker when he's just scored 22 is *******s imo.

Or have I missed something.

barrybueno
05-15-2016, 10:21 PM
The bit you missed was that he was talking league goals. In your defence he's a miserable ****.

Burney
05-15-2016, 10:37 PM
and AFC don't have that...

You've missed the fact that it was Danny Murphy. Danny Mills is another ****, bald **** who hates the Arsenal.

Just Trent
05-15-2016, 10:38 PM
16 in the prem. That really isn't too clever in a team that does nothing but attack, and has Ozil breaking all kinds of records for chances created. We need a striker a level above him if we're going to push on. Goals have been an issue all season though. Less league goals at home than relegated Newcastle. Some changes need to be made. Even if Wenger won't admit it.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-15-2016, 10:44 PM
We need to share the goals more. If Alexis, Ozil, Welbeck, Cazorla, Wilshere, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Campbell, Ramsey had scored two more goals each we wouldn't have needed a 30 goal striker.

barrybueno
05-15-2016, 10:45 PM
Well spotted Burnley. You're more switched on than that Berni bloke from oldwimb imo.

The Jorge
05-15-2016, 11:05 PM
Well spotted Burnley. You're more switched on than that Berni bloke from oldwimb imo.

Also, Danny Murphy looks like Carl Pilkington's evil brother.

Just Trent
05-15-2016, 11:06 PM
Or, get a 30 goal striker, demand more from those other players and really start to go places. It's time to raise standards across the board.

The Jorge
05-15-2016, 11:08 PM
and AFC don't have that.

Er, didn't Olly get 22?

Look, I'm not saying that we don't need a striker. I'd love a world class one as much as everyone.

And Olly went something like 19 games without a goal. If he'd scored 1 in 2 during that period, he'd be the 30+ a season striker we need.

But for DM to say he's not a 20 goal a season striker when he's just scored 22 is *******s imo.

It's a squard game, Giroud is a great squard player.

We need someone with different qualities to him but if we lose him we'll also have to replace those qualities too. Keep the beautiful french ******* but take some of the focus off him, not to mention the ****ed-for-a-season Welbz.

A Lacazette would be nice, or why not push the boat out and get Zlatan. Better than that, just listen to Jorge and get Michy Batshuayi.

The Jorge
05-15-2016, 11:10 PM
Or, get a 30 goal striker, demand more from those other players and really start to go places. It's time to raise standards across the board.

:retardedlookingrolleyesmilie: Seriously look at this dippy ******* :rolleyes:

Come on mate, that whole 'up your performance levels' stuff is so 2012, and frankly it's all rather tacky anyway.

It remains all about ze qualiteeeez