PDA

View Full Version : How do they do it?

Burney
05-15-2016, 03:54 PM
I've been watching Spurs **** up for thirty years, but even I didn't think they'd manage it this time. :hehe:

A quite extraordinary effort by the ****s there. :clap:

Billy Goat Sverige
05-15-2016, 03:55 PM
I've been watching Spurs **** up for thirty years, but even I didn't think they'd manage it this time. :hehe:

I thought they might draw this one at worst. 5-1 defeat and they were 2-1 down with a man advantage at one stage :hehe:

Herr Floyd
05-15-2016, 03:56 PM

Who's the awimber who can give us simb posts? I want to see their posts after this. They must be all slicing their wrists to ribbons ;)

Mo Britain less Europe
05-15-2016, 04:11 PM
When they got back to 2-1 and the Toon had a man off I thought that was it. How on earth did they manage to let in three goals without reply in 20 minutes against 10 men with one of the worst attacks in the league???

7sisters
05-15-2016, 04:30 PM

This has to go down as *the* most incredible St Totts day ever.. I'm still in shock as to how they managed it :hehe: