PDA

View Full Version : glw's away this weekend. I'm young, free and single for 48 hours.

Sir C
05-13-2016, 01:58 PM
:rubshands:

Alright, not particularly young, nor either of the other bits. But anway.

Tomorrow I plan to visit the Chatham Historic Dockyard and then lunch at an all you can eat Chinese buffet.

Rock n roll, baby.

Burney
05-13-2016, 02:05 PM
:rubshands:

Alright, not particularly young, nor either of the other bits. But anway.

Tomorrow I plan to visit the Chatham Historic Dockyard and then lunch at an all you can eat Chinese buffet.

Rock n roll, baby.

Will you be watching Eurovision?

Sir C
05-13-2016, 02:07 PM
Will you be watching Eurovision?

Oh yes, I expect so. Probably chewing on the prawn toasts I've managed to squirrel into my pockets at lunchtime.

Burney
05-13-2016, 02:08 PM
Oh yes, I expect so. Probably chewing on the prawn toasts I've managed to squirrel into my pockets at lunchtime.

Watching Eurovision alone? That won't do. Come round to ours. We're less than an hour away.

Sir C
05-13-2016, 02:11 PM
Watching Eurovision alone? That won't do. Come round to ours. We're less than an hour away.

You are kind, but I must be here first thing Sunday morning to await a furniture delivery, and if I'm battered at yours on Saturday night it will all go wrong.

Burney
05-13-2016, 02:17 PM
You are kind, but I must be here first thing Sunday morning to await a furniture delivery, and if I'm battered at yours on Saturday night it will all go wrong.

Surely better that than picking prawn cracker crumbs out of your bellybutton and weeping drunkenly in front of the telly?

Still I shan't harangue you, but the offer's there.

Ash
05-13-2016, 02:46 PM
Tomorrow I plan to visit the Chatham Historic Dockyard

Ooh, jolly good.

Actually you could walk there, via Rochester Cathedral. I presume that project hasn't been abandoned?

Sir C
05-13-2016, 02:53 PM
Ooh, jolly good.

Actually you could walk there, via Rochester Cathedral. I presume that project hasn't been abandoned?

Not abandoned, no, but I have struggled with convincing the glow of the benefits, which is odd, since she's a keener walker than I.

I'll get there one day, a.

Pat Vegas
05-13-2016, 03:23 PM
actually whilst sometimes I look forward to having the house to myself for a few days I find it gets boring rather quickly.