PDA

View Full Version : France squard more interesting for who isnt in it

The Jorge
05-12-2016, 08:59 PM
The reportedly Barca bound Ben Arfa, truculent hotshot Alexandre Lacazette, and dishy midfield schemer Adrien Rabiot.

I'd have the latter two at Arsenal like a shot

Mo Britain less Europe
05-12-2016, 09:19 PM
I'd have any Arsenal player like a shot but apparently Arsene discourages them.

Just Trent
05-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Veronique Rabiot doesn't like this. Watch out Deschamps imo.

barrybueno
05-13-2016, 01:48 AM
I'd have any Arsenal player shot but apparently Arsene discourages that.

The Jorge
05-13-2016, 08:21 AM
I'd have any Arsenal player shot but apparently Arsene discourages that.

It would literally kill Diaby

7sisters
05-13-2016, 08:29 AM
The reportedly Barca bound Ben Arfa, truculent hotshot Alexandre Lacazette, and dishy midfield schemer Adrien Rabiot.

I'd have the latter two at Arsenal like a shot

Once again, I have the feeling that the defence is going to get over looked at the expense of front line recruitment.
Lessons never learned.

The Jorge
05-13-2016, 08:43 AM
Once again, I have the feeling that the defence is going to get over looked at the expense of front line recruitment.
Lessons never learned.

You know what, with the exception of a back up to Bellerin, this is the best back line we've had for aaaaages though. At least in terms of first choice/cover options. Obviously there's a turnover in midfield and wide but I think we'll probably have to shift one or two forwards on so we'll need to strengthen there too.

PSRB
05-13-2016, 08:47 AM
You know what, with the exception of a back up to Bellerin, this is the best back line we've had for aaaaages though. At least in terms of first choice/cover options. Obviously there's a turnover in midfield and wide but I think we'll probably have to shift one or two forwards on so we'll need to strengthen there too.

We do need a CB

The Jorge
05-13-2016, 09:01 AM
We do need a CB

Stop touting, mate. That ship has sailed.

PSRB
05-13-2016, 09:15 AM
Stop touting, mate. That ship has sailed.

:cry: Stupid boy.......him, not you