PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal fans let's all put our differences aside. but can we all agree

Pat Vegas
05-12-2016, 02:25 PM
there are some players we need to get shot of this summer. Things need freshening up.

If you want Wenger out or you want him to stay this is not the point

Rosicky
Arteta if possible keep him in some sort of staff role
Walcott. He's had enough chances
Giroud imo (I like him but unless he's happy to stay as a back up to a new striker get rid of)
Jenkinson
Debuchy
Szczesny
Gnabry

Give the following one more season as a last chance.
Oxlade.
Joel Campbell (I like him but can't see him around long term)

Pokster
05-12-2016, 02:30 PM
there are some players we need to get shot of this summer. Things need freshening up.

Rosicky
Arteta if possible keep him in some sort of staff role
Walcott. He's had enough chances
Giroud imo (I like him but unless he's happy to stay as a back up to a new striker get rid of)
Jenkinson
Debuchy
Szczesny
Gnabry

Give the following one more season as a last chance.
Oxlade.
Joel Campbell (I like him but can't see him around long term)

IMHO you can't get rid of Walcott and Giroud if Wellbeck is out for next season.. need at least 1 new striker, possibly 2

Pat Vegas
05-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Well out of the 2 only one is a striker really

So keep Giroud. but I really hope he doesn't decide to go with him again next season as the number 1.

but he will.

Pat Vegas
05-12-2016, 02:47 PM
I also forgot to add flamini.

Just Trent
05-12-2016, 02:54 PM

It is the point really though. I don't think you'll see the significant changes you're suggesting, with him as manager.
There will be lots of talk about change in the next few weeks. The club will join in a bit with that too. But, you'll see a very similar looking squad in September.

Pat Vegas
05-12-2016, 02:56 PM
Thing is most of that list don't even play for the first team and would get limited time if they were fit.

Rich
05-12-2016, 03:22 PM
I also forgot to add flamini.

Flamini is an essential cog at the club. His primary role being to ensure that Mesut doesn't get sad. They seem to be the bestest of buddies.

SWv2
05-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Sanchez will leave.

The Jorge
05-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Sanchez will leave.

Pokster-esque chip pissing there from the Dublin mod(d)

SWv2
05-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Pokster-esque chip pissing there from the Dublin mod(d)

Not at all my friend.

Players leaving should never be viewed as chip pissing, simply an opportunity for evolution and new talent joining the family.

He will sign a new deal or leave, such is the ways of modern football. I am guessing he may go. The list of potential, or indeed totally made up, suitors is indeed a tasty one for a professional footballer in the echelons which the Chilean occupies.

Essentially he is too ****ing good to be ****ing around at 3pm on a Saturday and seeing ****s like French mirror **** and TJ and the ****s stood in the tunnel in the same shirt.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-12-2016, 07:20 PM
What is the logic that leads to TJ being named so?

The Jorge
05-12-2016, 08:14 PM
What is the logic that leads to TJ being named so?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/514dFgOUkSL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg