PDA

View Full Version : German clubs acting to stereotype and being very efficient in sorting their transfers

PSRB
05-12-2016, 01:42 PM
out early

Dembele (the one from Rennes) to BvB

Fancy this summer will break all transfer records everyone has pots of cash, just going to a be a paucity of WC players around

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2016, 01:46 PM
out early

Fancy this summer will break all transfer records everyone has pots of cash, just going to a be a paucity of WC players around

12 goals in the French League 28 million pounds.

Jesus ****ing wept

Supposed to be heading up to Dortmund for a game early next season - I shall report back

The Jorge
05-12-2016, 01:52 PM

Jesus ****ing wept

Supposed to be heading up to Dortmund for a game early next season - I shall report back

He is 18 though, and it's his first season. It's bloody good.

Better than walcott's 9 though, anyway

Billy Goat Sverige
05-12-2016, 01:55 PM

Jesus ****ing wept

The amount Bayern paid for that Sanches chap is also ridiculous. It makes the reported Xhaka fee look like a bargain.

SWv2
05-12-2016, 01:58 PM
That Sanches boy was quite a move yesterday.

Now while I accept that Jorge first spotted him 4 years ago he has only been playing for Benfica 2 years (and in that I am being very generous).

The Jorge
05-12-2016, 02:00 PM
That Sanches boy was quite a move yesterday.

Now while I accept that Jorge first spotted him 4 years ago he has only been playing for Benfica 2 years (and in that I am being very generous).

:retardedrolleyessmiliey:

Pat Vegas
05-12-2016, 02:01 PM
out early

Watch our summer 'signing' Xhaka will be another one of those long drawn out affairs that doesn't happen.

He said he wants his future sorted out before the euros. = No chance we will sign him before the euros.

SWv2
05-12-2016, 02:10 PM
:retardedrolleyessmiliey:

I don't care for your tone son.

The Jorge
05-12-2016, 02:13 PM
I don't care for your tone son.

Oh, I wasnt say you were retarded looking. Just the :rolleyes: smiley lacks any of the charm of the old one and looks a bit....well...a bit Joey.

Just Trent
05-12-2016, 02:13 PM
:nod: It'll be this year's 'Higuain'. Talking of which, has he passed that medical yet?

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2016, 02:18 PM
He is 18 though, and it's his first season. It's bloody good.

Better than walcott's 9 though, anyway

It's a good return for an 18-year-old, but 28million ffs, j and yes I guess that is the going rate as shown by Martial etc. You can't deny it's utter madness. An 18-year-old is hardly a grown adult and as you poignantly point out the case of Walcott shows there is many a slip between cup and lip

Sir C
05-12-2016, 02:20 PM
It's a good return for an 18-year-old, but 28million ffs, j and yes I guess that is the going rate as shown by Martial etc. You can't deny it's utter madness. An 18-year-old is hardly a grown adult and as you poignantly point out the case of Walcott shows there is many a slip between cup and lip

I don't understand why everyone's got a downer on Walcott this season. Isn't he still the same charming, polite young man he ever was? He hasn't started dropping his aitches and swearing, has he?

The Jorge
05-12-2016, 02:20 PM

Indeed, gone are the days of Wenger sacheting into France and picking up strikers and createurs hither and tither for a relative song.

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2016, 02:21 PM
The amount Bayern paid for that Sanches chap is also ridiculous. It makes the reported Xhaka fee look like a bargain.
Precisely - I suppose German clubs particularly are being painted into corner by the Premier League spending power so have to go for these youngsters. I assume Bayern will also complete the Coman deal at some point (though I believe the loan deal is for 2 years anyway)

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2016, 02:23 PM
He is as polite as ever. Why only the other day, with the fate of the Premiership still to be decided, he turned down the chance to tackle Vito Mannone and score a certain goal because no doubt it would be considered rude

The Jorge
05-12-2016, 02:25 PM
I don't understand why everyone's got a downer on Walcott this season. Isn't he still the same charming, polite young man he ever was? He hasn't started dropping his aitches and swearing, has he?

Beardy little bottle-job muggy **** imo

Pat Vegas
05-12-2016, 02:27 PM
He is as polite as ever. Why only the other day, with the fate of the Premiership still to be decided, he turned down the chance to tackle Vito Mannone and score a certain goal because no doubt it would be considered rude

:hehe: Even if he had got the tackle part right there is no guarantee he'd put it in the net.

Sir C
05-12-2016, 02:30 PM

There you are then. A fine young man. We could do with more of his sort and fewer of those rough, ugly feral-looking types. :gabriel:

Just Trent
05-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Poor TJ

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/arsenal/236759/theo-walcott-frustrates-arsenal-fans-yet-again-with-another-toothless-display-v-sunderland-video.html

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2016, 02:38 PM
out early

In clubs defying the German efficiency stereotype though, Shalke will probably be on to their second manager of next season before this season finishes

Burney
05-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Indeed, gone are the days of Wenger sacheting into France and picking up strikers and createurs hither and tither for a relative song.

'Sacheting', eh? No, they cost a packet these days.