PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday I learnt that responding to your pregnant partners's observation that she's

Monty92
05-12-2016, 01:08 PM
got fat legs by saying “You’re pregnant – you’re allowed to have fat legs” is not conducive to domestic accord.

:-\

Sir C
05-12-2016, 01:09 PM
got fat legs by saying “You’re pregnant – you’re allowed to have fat legs” is not conducive to domestic accord.

Does she have fat legs, m? :-(

I'm sorry for your trouble.

Burney
05-12-2016, 01:12 PM

It's your fault for continually chucking babies up the poor girl. She hates you for it.

Monty92
05-12-2016, 01:12 PM
Does she have fat legs, m? :-(

I'm sorry for your trouble.

She's pregnant! Your body goes to ****ing **** when you've got a human growing inside you. I see little benefit in denying this. It's not like it's due to gluttony or even bad genes. It's just what happens if you choose to have a kid.

So, frankly, **** her in the ear.

The Jorge
05-12-2016, 01:13 PM

It's not like this is even your first time, you know the rules on this stuff.

Sir C
05-12-2016, 01:14 PM
She's pregnant! Your body goes to ****ing **** when you've got a human growing inside you. I see little benefit in denying this. It's not like it's due to gluttony or even bad genes. It's just what happens if you choose to have a kid.

So, frankly, **** her in the ear.

It's probably the only bit you'll be granted access to for some time :-(

Monty92
05-12-2016, 01:15 PM
It's not like this is even your first time, you know the rules on this stuff.

I wasn't even being gratuitously rude. I simply assumed it would be taken as fair comment. I can hardly tell her she's never looked better with a straight face, can I?

Ash
05-12-2016, 01:17 PM
I wasn't even being gratuitously rude. I simply assumed it would be taken as fair comment. I can hardly tell her she's never looked better with a straight face, can I?

There's probably a grey area between "Yes, you're fat" and "You've never looked better" that you might have explored.

The Jorge
05-12-2016, 01:18 PM

You've not said "ewwwww, booobies!" have you?

Monty92
05-12-2016, 01:22 PM
There's probably a grey area between "Yes, you're fat" and "You've never looked better" that you might have explored.

But that's exactly what I did. I gave her a get-out. Yes, you're fat, but you're supposed to be. That's the **** deal that evolution struck for you. So don't feel guilty or disappointed - it's all part of the circle of life.

*pats her on the arse and makes a comedy BOIIIIIING noise*

Ash
05-12-2016, 01:25 PM
But that's exactly what I did. I gave her a get-out. Yes, you're fat, but you're supposed to be. That's the **** deal that evolution struck for you. So don't feel guilty or disappointed - it's all part of the circle of life.

*pats her on the arse and makes a comedy BOIIIIIING noise*

Since when did not lying to women about their appearance become standard procedure? "No darling, you look fine. Really." "What do you mean? I hadn't noticed".

Sir C
05-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Since when did not lying to women about their appearance become standard procedure? "No darling, you look fine. Really." "What do you mean? I hadn't noticed".

"Fine"? You would say to a woman, (they're theones with boobies) that she looks "fine"?

****. Your . Luck.

Burney
05-12-2016, 01:33 PM
"Fine"? You would say to a woman, (they're theones with boobies) that she looks "fine"?

****. Your . Luck.

:nod: 'Fine' is how you tell them they look when you're hurrying and trying to get them out of the ****ing door so as not to be late. It inevitably delays things further.

Ash
05-12-2016, 01:47 PM
:nod: 'Fine' is how you tell them they look when you're hurrying and trying to get them out of the ****ing door so as not to be late. It inevitably delays things further.

Context. Monty's scenario is not so different.

Pat Vegas
05-12-2016, 01:59 PM

This wouldn't be an issue if you dressed in authentic Jewish attire.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-12-2016, 03:40 PM

Have you worked out what the correct response it yet?

PSRB
05-12-2016, 03:49 PM

2nd pregnancy is infinitely worse than the 1st one. You are better off saying nothing, ever, for 9 months