PDA

View Full Version : I've been waiting for this all season

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
05-11-2016, 11:37 PM
:wave: :barcode: :barcode: :barcode:

Pat Vegas
05-12-2016, 09:41 AM
Unfortunately the downside is that kills any chance of them beating Tottenham on the weekend.

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Unfortunately the downside is that kills any chance of them beating Tottenham on the weekend.
But modd said we had definitely finished second, p

Pat Vegas
05-12-2016, 09:53 AM
But modd said we had definitely finished second, p

He said I would be dancing in the streets of Islington this month. I highly doubt it.

Though thinking about it Newcastle could win. Now the game is a bit of a dud both sets of fans are fed up with the way the season ended so it might be a bit half arsed.

Monty92
05-12-2016, 09:54 AM

I wouldn't entirely rule out the chance of Newcastle turning up with a proper performance. Spurs will presumably be the more motivated, but they will also be feeling the effects of recent disappointments.

So basically it's gonna have a little bit of a funereal feel for both teams.

Anyway, it's certainly worth us beating Villa just in case...

Monty92
05-12-2016, 09:56 AM
He said I would be dancing in the streets of Islington this month. I highly doubt it.

Though thinking about it Newcastle could win. Now the game is a bit of a dud both sets of fans are fed up with the way the season ended so it might be a bit half arsed.

You'd imagine the players will want to put in a half decent shift for the sake of the fans. And Spurs have suspensions and injuries, remember...

Pat Vegas
05-12-2016, 09:57 AM
I wouldn't entirely rule out the chance of Newcastle turning up with a proper performance. Spurs will presumably be the more motivated, but they will also be feeling the effects of recent disappointments.

So basically it's gonna have a little bit of a funereal feel for both teams.

Anyway, it's certainly worth us beating Villa just in case...

Then again we might lose to Villa.
However I expect a strong 3-0, 4-0 win to end the season with.

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2016, 09:59 AM

Jack needs to get his goal of the season candidate

Monty92
05-12-2016, 10:01 AM

I'm going to sing There's Only One Arsene Wenger and then turn round and wish cancer on the ****ing **** behind me.

On the other hand, there's also a possibility I might do neither of these things.

Ears are alight
05-12-2016, 10:01 AM
Are we all supposed to be home in time to vote on MotD?

Brentwood
05-12-2016, 10:03 AM
50k fans who think they knew best, made their voices heard. They sacked a decent manager because they thought he was holding them back, the board splashed a lot of cash and now it's all gone tits up. wd the fans

http://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/58/photos/592000/620x/101592.jpg

Pat Vegas
05-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Jack needs to get his goal of the season candidate

:nod: It's good practice for the FA cup final.

actually feels weird that we are not in it this year.

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Are we all supposed to be home in time to vote on MotD?

It's a holiday here on Monday - **** all chance of me being home in time

Ash
05-12-2016, 11:08 AM
I'm going to sing There's Only One Arsene Wenger.

Did you sing it at the Norwich game?

Ash
05-12-2016, 11:08 AM
50k fans who think they knew best, made their voices heard. They sacked a decent manager because they thought he was holding them back, the board splashed a lot of cash and now it's all gone tits up. wd the fans

A salient point.

The Jorge
05-12-2016, 11:25 AM
:wave: :barcode: :barcode: :barcode:

Poor Rafa, poor Geordies

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
05-12-2016, 03:43 PM

Not necessarily, as with the weight of expectation lifted off their shoulders they could produce a good, flowing performance.

Some of course will want to leave after relegation, but some will be anxious to keep their places next season.

Also we underestimate how many other clubs really hate Tottingham which is another motivator. But hey who knows?