PDA

View Full Version : Sir C, do not fear the idle threats of that grubby fanny Herbette

Herr Floyd
05-11-2016, 06:41 PM
I will not allow he or Jorge to intimidate your good self or our class. I shall mobilise my storm troopers immediately and have them both dealt with in the most violent and brutal way possible. Just before I order the death blows I will call you and Bernie in so you can guide Herbette's tiny greasy cock into Jorge's backside for what will be their last living memory. We will not allow a slav anywhere near our great club.

barrybueno
05-11-2016, 06:54 PM
You're all over the shop HF, thought you and Herbs were homies?

redgunamo
05-11-2016, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=barrybueno;4110958]You're all over the shop HF, thought you and Herbs were homies?

Herr Floyd
05-11-2016, 06:59 PM
You're all over the shop HF, thought you and Herbs were homies?

We were Baz but he recently ridiculed my posts. I cant recall the exact word he used but I had to google it and it basically wasnt very nice. Also he has sided himself with Jorge and thats unforgivable in my book.

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 07:01 PM
[QUOTE=barrybueno;4110958]You're all over the shop HF, thought you and Herbs were homies?

It was a tap in but I think you of all people know that they count just as much.

barrybueno
05-11-2016, 07:02 PM
aha, well played reds. Like a man in the orthopedic shoes, I stand corrected.

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 07:03 PM
We were Baz but he recently ridiculed my posts. I cant recall the exact word he used but I had to google it and it basically wasnt very nice. Also he has sided himself with Jorge and thats unforgivable in my book.

What can I say? I have a magnetic personality and charisma that's irresistable to men of sweat and honour.

It's fair to say that were I a bufty I wouldve been beating them off with two ****ty sticks, as it were.

Herr Floyd
05-11-2016, 07:09 PM
What can I say? I have a magnetic personality and charisma that's irresistable to men of sweat and honour.

It's fair to say that were I a bufty I wouldve been beating them off with two ****ty sticks, as it were.

Im sure you would J. But surely the last person you want making moves on you is a grubby, bedraggled working class lump like Herbette Chapman. Im fond of Herbette and had hoped I could have him in my Storm Troop. I think he can ruck?

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
05-11-2016, 07:39 PM
You appear to be somewhat misapprehended. It is I who has recruited Jorge to the cause. Marshal Bilic will appoint me his second-in-command and if Jorge can refrain from embarrassing himself by belching up offal in the Marshal's presence I may recommend a post for him in The Politburo.

As for you, my grubby little brown-shirt friend, you are of such small significance I won't even bother to have you executed. The Marshal enjoys raucous drinking sessions with his troops and we will keep you as a court fool our amusement.

Sir C
05-11-2016, 08:05 PM
I will not allow he or Jorge to intimidate your good self or our class. I shall mobilise my storm troopers immediately and have them both dealt with in the most violent and brutal way possible. Just before I order the death blows I will call you and Bernie in so you can guide Herbette's tiny greasy cock into Jorge's backside for what will be their last living memory. We will not allow a slav anywhere near our great club.

A gentleman fears nothing, old chap, save disgrace or dishonour.

One stands for right, and with God at our side, and in the service of Her Majesty, we remain undaunted, though w die on Horseguards Parade, choking on our own blood. Right will, eventually, out.

Ash
05-11-2016, 09:34 PM
A gentleman fears nothing, old chap, save disgrace or dishonour.

And spiders.