PDA

View Full Version : Signing this lad will add some extra interest to

Billy Goat Sverige
05-11-2016, 10:42 AM
Switzerlands games in euro 2016. I remember watching all the Czech games during 2006 to get a look at Rosicky and he scored that screamer :cloud9: Here's hoping our new midfield hardnut knocks someone's **** in.

redgunamo
05-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Switzerlands games in euro 2016. I remember watching all the Czech games during 2006 to get a look at Rosicky and he scored that screamer :cloud9: Here's hoping our new midfield hardnut knocks someone's **** in.

Yes, at least he's a southpaw, I suppose. We must have more of them than anybody nowadays?

Billy Goat Sverige
05-11-2016, 10:52 AM
We are going to have three lefties in midfield.

Sir C
05-11-2016, 10:54 AM

Is he supposed to be good then? Why would he come to us?

redgunamo
05-11-2016, 11:03 AM
Is he supposed to be good then? Why would he come to us?

FIFA Scouting tells me he likes a shot, indeed he's rather good at it, can put his foot in (Premier League officials will learn how to spell his name very quickly) and can spray the ball about both long and short. He also likes to shout.

Basically, not what I want at all, especially not for fifty million euromonies :-(

Sir C
05-11-2016, 11:07 AM
FIFA Scouting tells me he likes a shot, indeed he's rather good at it, can put his foot in (Premier League officials will learn how to spell his name very quickly) and can spray the ball about both long and short. He also likes to shout.

Basically, not what I want at all, especially not for fifty million euromonies :-(

He won't sign anyway, r. Wenger will be gone inside 10 days, I can guarantee you that. (ITK)

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 11:10 AM
We are going to have three lefties in midfield.

#keeptheredflagflyinghigh

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 11:11 AM

I thought the lad was a zulu

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-11-2016, 11:12 AM
He won't sign anyway, r. Wenger will be gone inside 10 days, I can guarantee you that. (ITK)

Wenger will only go if he is sacked as he affirms that he never breaks a contract. Are you suggesting that he will be sacked?

redgunamo
05-11-2016, 11:31 AM
I thought the lad was a zulu

Nobody is supposed to know that, I think; looks bad in the newspapers and upsets civilians at their breakfast.

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Nobody is supposed to know that, I think; looks bad in the newspapers and upsets civilians at their breakfast.

Maybe we should sign Andy Impi to make him feel at home

redgunamo
05-11-2016, 11:42 AM

And now we're back to Shakan again :-|

Ash
05-11-2016, 11:50 AM

The Impi was better unique unit when playing the Zulus in Civ 3 than Civ 4. Double-move spearman in both, but spearman only good as a counter to horses in Civ 4, and not really useful on the attack.

What's it like in Civ 5?

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 11:56 AM
The Impi was better unique unit when playing the Zulus in Civ 3 than Civ 4. Double-move spearman in both, but spearman only good as a counter to horses in Civ 4, and not really useful on the attack.

What's it like in Civ 5?

It's the best early era melee unit by far.

Though I'd rather you didnt point out that most of my knowledge of history comes via a computer game :hehe:

redgunamo
05-11-2016, 12:04 PM

Though I'd rather you didnt point out that most of my knowledge of history comes via a computer game :hehe:

There's nothing wrong with it, imo; all my knowledge of professional wrestling comes courtesy of my boys' WWE2K16 game.

Ash
05-11-2016, 12:49 PM

http://www.civilization3.com/civoftheweek/zulus/fidget.gif