PDA

View Full Version : White people not welcome

Herr Floyd
05-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Outright anti-white racism. If the advert said non blacks there would be outrage. But whites dont matter anymore in this Country and whats more its acceptable. An absolute disgrace. Im sure a certain Awimber will defend this racism.

See the racist bit at the bottom, Are we going to allow these lefty ****s to get away with this?

http://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunities/production-management-assistant-internship-current-affairs

Mo Britain less Europe
05-10-2016, 07:23 PM

cunningplan

Herr Floyd
05-10-2016, 07:35 PM

cunningplan

Haha :cool:

George Morrell's Tache
05-10-2016, 08:20 PM
I suppose you have a point. Black and Asian people are hugely overrepresented in the corridors of the BBC.

redgunamo
05-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Outright anti-white racism. If the advert said non blacks there would be outrage. But whites dont matter anymore in this Country and whats more its acceptable. An absolute disgrace. Im sure a certain Awimber will defend this racism.

See the racist bit at the bottom, Are we going to allow these lefty ****s to get away with this?

http://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunities/production-management-assistant-internship-current-affairs

At face value, so to speak, you're right.

But, if you are white, this sort of nonsense actually keeps darkies out of your hair, professionally. You know, keep them away from *your* jobs and opportunities by shuffling them off to some specially-plead, special interest backwater like that one. Set-ups like that are actually doing what people want done, even though people may not know it, or are allowed to say it.

Everyone knows it's safer to give somebody a handout than it is to give them a crack at taking your job.

Herr Floyd
05-10-2016, 09:44 PM
At face value, so to speak, you're right.

But, if you are white, this sort of nonsense actually keeps darkies out of your hair, professionally. You know, keep them away from *your* jobs and opportunities by shuffling them off to some specially-plead, special interest backwater like that one. Set-ups like that are actually doing what people want done, even though people may not know it, or are allowed to say it.

Everyone knows it's safer to give somebody a handout than it is to give them a crack at taking your job.

I dont want 'darkies' out of my hair. I want blacks and whites to be equal thanks. These lefties are actually degrading these people by these actions. Like the way teachers make the dribbly retard at school the team captain. Its patronising and insulting. I have black and asian colleagues who are far better at the job than most and thats right. If I was black or asian I would be insulted at this advert.

redgunamo
05-10-2016, 10:08 PM
If I was black or asian I would be insulted at this advert.

But *not* if you're white?

There you are then, that's the idea; people want *other* people to be equal. Divide and conquer and a' that. Old stuff.

Point is, if you are getting paid, why would you care either way.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-10-2016, 10:50 PM
The BBC is a monopoly which works through a form of legal extortion. It then uses these funds to pursue its own agenda which invariably takes the form of discriminating against majorities who have committed the cardinal sin of being born into a majority.

They are moving to a position where half the characters in new dramas need to be female, hlf need to be from their favoured minorities, a significant proportion now need to be not just gay but transgender. In the name of equality they are giving us a version of population engineering which reflects hether the make-up nor the aspirations of the community and out of which you can only opt out with difficulty. I have. Not with my money mateys.

And if in the process all sorts of people are discriminated against, the mostly white and male clique which runs the organisation see it as a regretful necessity.

The Jorge
05-10-2016, 11:06 PM

It might surprise you but I'm not a believer in positive discrimination, it's still discrimination after all.

Most forms of affirmative action are the very worst form of tokenism. It's mostly popular now as it's a convenient sticking plaster which covers up the fact that most underepresentation is down to the way society is set up against the lower echelons. Obviously, the fact it sets knee-jerk, hard of thinking indigenous types against their own on the basis they have a different skin colour is just an added bonus.

All the same, keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll get a treat from the master one of these days.

The Jorge
05-10-2016, 11:11 PM
The BBC is a monopoly which works through a form of legal extortion. It then uses these funds to pursue its own agenda which invariably takes the form of discriminating against majorities who have committed the cardinal sin of being born into a majority.

They are moving to a position where half the characters in new dramas need to be female, hlf need to be from their favoured minorities, a significant proportion now need to be not just gay but transgender. In the name of equality they are giving us a version of population engineering which reflects hether the make-up nor the aspirations of the community and out of which you can only opt out with difficulty. I have. Not with my money mateys.

And if in the process all sorts of people are discriminated against, the mostly white and male clique which runs the organisation see it as a regretful necessity.

Yes, apart from the fact it's very much not a monopoly, in any sense. It's not even the only state funded broadcaster.

Lord knows I have my problems with it, not least the fact it's had seemingly its entire news output subsumed by tory party head office, but some perspective would be nice.

IUFG
05-11-2016, 07:13 AM
of course public sector organisations have an obligation under The Public Sector Equality Duty to represent the national demographic. Also, there may be a Genuine Occupational Qualification for only targeting specific, minority applicants.

Perhaps Creative Access is opportunistically jumping on the bandwagon to make a few quid (there are plenty of other examples out there) from the government.

Of course, to your average Sun-reading UKIPer, this just looks like racism against poor Whitey.

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 08:08 AM
Of course, to your average Sun-reading UKIPer, this just looks like racism against poor Whitey.

Yeah, that's why I dont think it's particularly helpful. Unless, of course, you want to set people from the same class against eachother. I mean, it's easier than have them fight you, isnt it?

Sir C
05-11-2016, 08:17 AM
Yeah, that's why I dont think it's particularly helpful. Unless, of course, you want to set people from the same class against eachother. I mean, it's easier than have them fight you, isnt it?

It's a fiendish plot, you mean? Hmm, Diane Abbott touched upon this a couple of years ago and I, like a fool, dismissed her.

I'd certainly like to be in the room where the shadowy cabal meets to plan this sort of thing. My investigations reveal that the chief shape-shifting lizard is called Thatcha and that she is assisted by coppers and that. Happily, this special aluminium hat stops them reading my thoughts.

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 08:26 AM
It's a fiendish plot, you mean? Hmm, Diane Abbott touched upon this a couple of years ago and I, like a fool, dismissed her.

I'd certainly like to be in the room where the shadowy cabal meets to plan this sort of thing. My investigations reveal that the chief shape-shifting lizard is called Thatcha and that she is assisted by coppers and that. Happily, this special aluminium hat stops them reading my thoughts.

:****rolleyessmiley:

I love the way that when anyone suggests there's any sort of conspiracy they are decried as a lunatic conspiracy theorist, yet when these conspiracies come to light the attacks shift to them being "habitual moaners with a victim complex". People conspire all the time to keep their money theirs, you know this to be the case.

redgunamo
05-11-2016, 08:26 AM

Quite right, imo. I do think we need to be careful with these dismissive caricatures though. It's a good laugh and a' that but you risk losing sight of the fact that there will be many people who agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment, while at the same time, being smart enough to avoid expressing it themselves.

Behaviour is what matters; what actually happens, what you *actually* do. Not what you say.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-11-2016, 08:27 AM
I despise the term "positive discrimination". There is nothing positive about it. As you say, it is still discrimination.

redgunamo
05-11-2016, 08:52 AM
I despise the term "positive discrimination". There is nothing positive about it. As you say, it is still discrimination.

It depends how you look at it, I suppose. Surely nobody can be against a 9/1 PD split in favour of white Brits, can they? Especially as it would reflect the ethnic demographics of the UK as a whole.

Of course, certain ancient and revered institutions, such as the Premier League, for instance, or The Guardian, may recoil from the idea and resist such tokenism, but surely the rest of us can be broadly in favour?

Sir C
05-11-2016, 08:55 AM
It depends how you look at it, I suppose. Surely nobody can be against a 9/1 PD split in favour of white Brits, can they? Especially as it would reflect the ethnic demographics of the UK as a whole.

Of course, certain ancient and revered institutions, such as the Premier League, for instance, or The Guardian, may recoil from the idea and resist such tokenism, but surely the rest of us can be broadly in favour?

It's all irrelevant nonsense though; we're having a 1980s conversation in 2016. Within 5 years no one will notice skin colour at all. 99% of people are so over that racism **** - it's just the elderly and the poor left now. The elderly will soon be dead and the poor don't matter.

redgunamo
05-11-2016, 08:59 AM
It's all irrelevant nonsense though; we're having a 1980s conversation in 2016. Within 5 years no one will notice skin colour at all. 99% of people are so over that racism **** - it's just the elderly and the poor left now. The elderly will soon be dead and the poor don't matter.

**** it, I don't care. I'm off soon and it's Wednesday.

Sir C
05-11-2016, 09:04 AM
**** it, I don't care. I'm off soon and it's Wednesday.

Off? Off? You mean you're leaving us?

redgunamo
05-11-2016, 09:10 AM
Ha! You wish.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-11-2016, 09:19 AM
If there are to be quotas (which I abhor) then those quotas should reflect the size of each ethnic grouping and should be applied across the board thereby causing great distress to black sportspeople.

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 09:25 AM
If there are to be quotas (which I abhor) then those quotas should reflect the size of each ethnic grouping and should be applied across the board thereby causing great distress to black sportspeople.

Are you sure you arent confusing this place for the Daily Mail comments section again, Mo?

Sir C
05-11-2016, 09:28 AM
Are you sure you arent confusing this place for the Daily Mail comments section again, Mo?

That Daily Mail jibe is grating when glibbed out by a Guardianista BLT but completely unworthy of you.

Go and sit in a corner for 5 minutes and consider the lack of imagination you have displayed there. Frankly, I is disappoint.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-11-2016, 09:29 AM
When you have a point worthy of replying to, rather than your usual tactics of deviation when you don't have an argument to defend your latest indefensible oh-so-virtuous pile of ****, I'll reply. I oppose all forms of discrimination, you support some. I think our positions are pretty clear.

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 09:31 AM
That Daily Mail jibe is grating when glibbed out by a Guardianista BLT but completely unworthy of you.

Go and sit in a corner for 5 minutes and consider the lack of imagination you have displayed there. Frankly, I is disappoint.

Nonsense, it has all of the requisite parts; the nimbyism, the profound racist undertones and most importantly the stated desire for things to get actively worse so they can moan harder and harder.

Anyway, I thought i was a glib "Guardianista BLT"

Sir C
05-11-2016, 09:33 AM
Nonsense, it has all of the requisite parts; the nimbyism, the profound racist undertones and most importantly the stated desire for things to get actively worse so they can moan harder and harder.

Anyway, I thought i was a glib "Guardianista BLT"

No, no, you're far more entertainingly bat**** than the average BLTer. (That's meant as a compliment, of course.)

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 09:34 AM
When you have a point worthy of replying to, rather than your usual tactics of deviation when you don't have an argument to defend your latest indefensible oh-so-virtuous pile of ****, I'll reply. I oppose all forms of discrimination, you support some. I think our positions are pretty clear.

Point out to me where I say I'm in favour of any, please.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-11-2016, 09:34 AM
I have a feeling the only racist on this thread is staring at you every time you pass a mirror.

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 09:35 AM
I have a feeling the only racist on this thread is staring at you every time you pass a mirror.

:hehe: I think Nicos trademarked the "I know I am but what are you :driving:" move, Mo

Mo Britain less Europe
05-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Point out to me where I say I'm in favour of any, please.

You take objection to my post attacking all forms of discrimination, in the context of the discussion you know exactly what you're doing - supporting the BBC's discrimination. QED.

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 09:41 AM
You take objection to my post attacking all forms of discrimination, in the context of the discussion you know exactly what you're doing - supporting the BBC's discrimination. QED.

This is is a spectacular logical leap. See, what you've done there is that instead of going from a to b you've accidentally gone from a to &.

Romanes eunt domus

Mo Britain less Europe
05-11-2016, 09:43 AM
This is is a spectacular logical leap. See, what you've done there is that instead of going from a to b you've accidentally gone from a to &.

Romanes eunt domus

Not interested in shadowboxing. Do you oppose or support the exclusion of white poeple from being able to apply for the post in question?

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Not interested in shadowboxing. Do you oppose or support the exclusion of white poeple from being able to apply for the post in question?

You need to work on your cognitive skills, mate. I said I didnt here. http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?593947-White-people-not-welcome&p=4110754#post4110754

Now go cut some holes out of sheets for your playdate with Ffffloyd

Mo Britain less Europe
05-11-2016, 09:50 AM
You need to work on your cognitive skills, mate. I said I didnt here. http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?593947-White-people-not-welcome&p=4110754#post4110754

You won't answer. Not surprised.

Cut a hole in your head yourself. You need some fresh ideas.

The Jorge
05-11-2016, 09:52 AM
You won't answer. Not surprised.

Cut a hole in your head yourself. You need some fresh ideas.

I answered it above, here, here's a quote for you FFS

"It might surprise you but I'm not a believer in positive discrimination, it's still discrimination after all.

Most forms of affirmative action are the very worst form of tokenism. It's mostly popular now as it's a convenient sticking plaster which covers up the fact that most underepresentation is down to the way society is set up against the lower echelons. Obviously, the fact it sets knee-jerk, hard of thinking indigenous types against their own on the basis they have a different skin colour is just an added bonus.

All the same, keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll get a treat from the master one of these days. "

Mo Britain less Europe
05-11-2016, 10:03 AM

"Underepresentation". A long word in need of an objective definition.

redgunamo
05-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Makes a change from your mum, I suppose :-(

:****rolleyessmiley:

I love the way that when anyone suggests there's any sort of conspiracy they are decried as a lunatic conspiracy theorist, yet when these conspiracies come to light the attacks shift to them being "habitual moaners with a victim complex". People conspire all the time to keep their money theirs, you know this to be the case.

Snin
05-11-2016, 12:52 PM
Ah I see the village idiot retard has returned..wd F..ill let you have my place at the awimb table i think..cant be any worse