PDA

View Full Version : Tough break, sorry, for the boy #Webz imo

The Jorge
05-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Danny Welbeck faces the prospect of surgery and months out of the game, after tests on the right knee that he injured at Manchester City on Sunday showed up significant damage.

Who should take Danny Welbeck's place in the England squad at Euro 2016?
Read more
The Arsenal forward, who will miss the European Championship with England, should have a more precise indication of how long he will be out for over the next 24 hours but it is clear that it will not be a matter of weeks.

It is a bitter disappointment for Welbeck, given that he returned from a nine-and-a-half-month lay-off because of an injury to his other knee only in mid-February, and he had shown signs of rediscovering his touch. He had scored five times for Arsenal, including the last-minute winner against Leicester City in his comeback game, before he left the pitch in obvious distress at the Etihad Stadium.

Welbeck contributed six goals during England’s qualifying campaign for Euro 2016 and he was a certainty to be named in Roy Hodgson’s squad for the finals; the manager will announce it on Thursday. Instead, the 25-year-old must once again tread the road back to fitness.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Deja vu all over again.

eastgermanautos
05-10-2016, 05:14 PM
All of our players are made of FVCKING GLASS

redgunamo
05-10-2016, 05:27 PM
All of our players are made of FVCKING GLASS

I've decided the way we play puts too much pressure and stress on them physically. So there.

eastgermanautos
05-10-2016, 05:35 PM
Are you referring to our homosexual way of playing? Stress on their butts.

redgunamo
05-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Are you referring to our homosexual way of playing? Stress on their butts.

No. Actually, I wasn't. But it *does* sound very exciting, I must say.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-10-2016, 05:52 PM
He was referring to our inability to be in the correct positions on the pitch thus meaning that they have to over extend resulting in the increased likelihood of injury.